Wedding Woes
Options

Allure Wedding Gown

Anyone else buy an Allure Wedding Gown style number 8674? or something similar to it? If you have any pictures that would be awesome..Worried about how pointy the boob area is..maybe it'll look good on other people who have worn it..let me know please
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Allure Wedding Gown

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i bet it's a cheap piece of crap and you'll come back here to complain about it. 

and surprise of surprise, we won't care.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You'll probably have much more luck with this question on the Dress board.  Or by finding a store who carries the dress and trying it on yourself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is that what you'll say about your baby when it comes out? because I know I will.. lol..all you guys are ridiculous...honestly....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you should go to another board like your local - we're not going to start blowing puppies and unicorns up your ass. 
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_allure-wedding-gown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:8e69722d-3afa-44a8-b215-5ade4dc25823Post:552450ea-774a-42f1-89cb-073f841aeab9">Re: Allure Wedding Gown</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is that what you'll say about your baby when it comes out? because I know I will.. lol..all you guys are ridiculous...honestly....
    Posted by qtxvixen[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure she won't call her flesh and blood a cheap piece of crap. Also pretty sure you just compared a dress question to someone's child.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're not the ones freaking out over a guestbook and asking questions about dresses when there is a dress specific board where they will kiss your ass and bend over backwards to validate your feelings about your special daaaayyyyyyyy
  • Options
    ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ignore them.  Here's a link that will be helpful:

YWIA
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
    *Busy* nailed it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_allure-wedding-gown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:8e69722d-3afa-44a8-b215-5ade4dc25823Post:552450ea-774a-42f1-89cb-073f841aeab9">Re: Allure Wedding Gown</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is that what you'll say about your baby when it comes out? because I know I will.. lol..all you guys are ridiculous...honestly....
    who's ridiculous now, baby hater?
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    People will be too distracted by your ugly guestbook to even notice your dress.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If that's a picture of you in your wedding dress..you look like this...
    http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/aug2007/longfinned_pilot_whale_2.jpg

and for the rest..lol...you guys remind of the stupid women in that tv show 16 and pregnant...lol..i love watching that show because I laugh at how many young immature women are having these babies left and right..clearly all of you pregnant now..your babies will further your stupidity in the future generations..and so on and so forth..lol...another one bites the dust..lol..

last post..the end..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I prefer the poster who said something about eating husbands' heads mid-coitus.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    END OF REPLIES!!!!

LOL!!!!
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have a special junkpunch reserved.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Boom! Roasted! you sure got us.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_allure-wedding-gown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:8e69722d-3afa-44a8-b215-5ade4dc25823Post:9738ca4a-743d-4bd5-bfd4-7e0da13320d6">Re: Allure Wedding Gown</a>:
    [QUOTE]If that's a picture of you in your wedding dress..you look like this... <a href="http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/aug2007/longfinned_pilot_whale_2.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/aug2007/longfinned_pilot_whale_2.jpg</a> and for the rest..lol...you guys remind of the stupid women in that tv show 16 and pregnant...lol..i love watching that show because I laugh at how many young immature women are having these babies left and right..clearly all of you pregnant now..your babies will further your stupidity in the future generations..and so on and so forth..lol...another one bites the dust..lol.. last post..the end..

<div>
    </div><div>MY BABY DADDY HAS A FANTASTIC CAREER AT WALMART, AND
    <div>AT LEAST I'LL HAVE TIME TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT BEFORE PROM!</div></div>
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]Anyone else buy an Allure Wedding Gown style number 8674? or something similar to it? If you have any pictures that would be awesome..Worried about how pointy the boob area is..maybe it'll look good on other people who have worn it..let me know please

stop filing your tatties into points and you'll be fine.
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you not try on the dress prior to purchase? I mean, you could order online, sure, but try the darn thing on at a shop first.

Also, resorting to name calling and whale jokes is a clear sign of maturity. Hello pot, meet kettle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    ZOMGZ, she called me fat! How will I ever survive the humiliation?!
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_allure-wedding-gown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:8e69722d-3afa-44a8-b215-5ade4dc25823Post:98dc34aa-c9e6-4bcd-b3f4-6242c58803b7">Re: Allure Wedding Gown</a>:
    [QUOTE]ZOMGZ, she called me fat!<strong> How will I ever survive the humiliation</strong>?!
    Posted by baconsmom[/QUOTE]

You will become strong off the souls of countless beebees. ADURRR.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_allure-wedding-gown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:8e69722d-3afa-44a8-b215-5ade4dc25823Post:9738ca4a-743d-4bd5-bfd4-7e0da13320d6">Re: Allure Wedding Gown</a>:
    [QUOTE]you guys remind of the stupid women in that tv show 16 and pregnant...lol..i love watching that show because I laugh at how many young immature women are having these babies left and right..clearly all of you pregnant now..your babies will further your stupidity in the future generations..and so on and so forth..lol...another one bites the dust..lol.. last post..the end..

I'm pregnant?!? Thank you for letting me know!

As for being stupid and immature....this coming from the girl who is heartbroken over a guestbook. Yes, very mature indeed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards