Wedding Woes

I saw a guy beating his dog

At the dog park this afternoon.

I happened to look around and see this dude dragging his pit bull to his SUV. When he got there, he set the leash down on the ground (*smh*), and of course the dog started to slowly wander away (in hindsight, I can understand why).

He went BALLISTIC. "GETTHEFUCKBACKOVERHERE!" and cursing the poor thing out. It was squatting down with its tail tucked between its legs when he walked up to it and started lashing it with the leash.

I was on the far side of the park, and thankfully a guy who was right near them started yelling at the guy to knock it off.

He got in his truck and threw the pittie in the backseat, and you could see him hitting it. The bystander jumped up and ran out to do something, but by the time he got there, the guy was in the car and getting away. If I'd had my phone on me, I'd have called the cops. It was beyond sickening. I'm still scared for what that dog's going to have to endure when it gets home.

People like that need to just die.

Re: I saw a guy beating his dog

• zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    That is so sad.

And then the dog will eat his face off one day and he will tell the reporters, "I don't understand.  He was always such a gentle dog.  I guess you just can't trust pit bulls."

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That makes me sick.  I hope that dog bites him.  And then runs away.
  • edited December 2011
    I hope that dog eats his foot off in his sleep.  And then gets a medal for it.
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

i hope his meth lab explodes and the dog does not go and get help.

• TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why have a dog if you're going to treat it like that? Poor thing. Did anyone get the guy's license plate number?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_saw-guy-beating-his-dog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:90405396-e3a6-410e-921f-325a654c2903Post:b53e3cc6-20ee-4932-b1e5-0e5538bcd518">Re: I saw a guy beating his dog</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is so sad. And then the dog will eat his face off one day and he will tell the reporters, "I don't understand.  He was always such a gentle dog.  I guess you just can't trust pit bulls."
    Posted by zsazsa-stl[/QUOTE]

Ditto
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope that owner gets caught!  I hope that the dog bites his owner, gives him a bad case of rabies, and runs away and finds a positive home :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sick bastard. People like this seriously need a taste of their own medicine. Someone should take a leash to him, and if he tries to run it should get much worse.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Just ridiculous. I'm especially sad that it was a Pit. Even if it runs away, the chance that it ends up with animal control vs. an actualy home is pretty high. And I don't know about your community, but here Pits get put down. Or worse, my friends pit accidentally got let out of the house and it was shot a block away by some ignorant moon who was sure she was a rabid dogfighter. Some people are just idiots.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards