Washington-Seattle
Options

A LOT of checks!

After determining that I am just not, nor will ever be as crafty or DIY as some of you lovely gals on the board, I ordered personalized totes for my BMs from Zazzle, and some cute personalized makeup bags from Etsy.  Anyone have any other great ideas for other places to find cool, cheap things to fill up the tote bags?

Today, I send my final floor plan to venue and caterer.

I also finally got my FI to decide what to give his groomsmen, which we will buy Sunday.

I ordered tie boxes for the matching ties we are giving the groomsmen.

I finalized menu and timeline with the caterer.

I ordered the cupcake stand that we are renting for the ceremony.

I sent all my sign and program wording to my designer who's setting it all up for me to print.

I ordered and recieved the tabletop clips I will use for table signage, bar signage and signage on the guest book/wish tree table. (they are so cute!)

I decided to do a photo/memory book for my Man of Honor, who is my best friend that I have known for 28 years! I have letters from him from way back that I am going to scan and incorporate into the book. He's doing SO much for the wedding, including planning my bachelorette weekend, hosting the rehearsal dinner and organizing the harbor cruise for guests.  I actually started crying thinking our friendship and about the book this morning.

I seem to be getting more emotional as the time draws near! Everything makes me cry!

Yay for checks! Whew!

Re: A LOT of checks!

• Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the checks.  The Photo/Memory book sounds amazing!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a lot of checks!  Good work!  I love the memory book idea, too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lots of checks! congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards