Wedding Woes
Options

Winter is officially here. Please kill me.

On Saturday it was gorgeous. It was +25 Cel. there was minimal wind and everyone had BBQ's. Fast forward to today and it looks like the world is coming to an end. It's snowing and hailing, -5 Cel. and there's 50 Km/hr (31 miles) winds. It's also dark as hell outside. I am so unprepared for this crap even though it's the same damn thing every year. I'm going home and putting on a massive pot of tea tonight.

/whiny rant over
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Winter is officially here. Please kill me.

• Options
    ::enjoying the 60* with the windows open::

Really, weather sucks.  It's either too hot or too cold most of the time for me.  I'm one of the biggest complainers when it comes to weather.
  • Options
    "Winter is officially here. Thank God!"

There. Fixed it for you. :) 

I can't get enough winter. I would seriously like to move either up in the mountains or to Alaska. 
  • Options
    My friend in Alaska has pics of snow in the yard already.
  • Options
    it was 68* and humid this morning when i left my house and will probably be in the upper 80s when i leave work. 

yesterday iit was 62* at 7am and  86* at 6pm. 

i like that 60-70* weather. 

if PMeg lives in Satan's butthole, then Houston must be his sweaty nutsack (at least for 7-8 months out of the year)
  • Options
    My cousin lives in northern Minnesota and they've got a foot of snow. And it's 100 degrees here. It's crazy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_winter-is-officially-here-please-kill-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:91c19340-af61-4c73-9e29-cd4dbb93c7b2Post:697ff41d-0e72-4c90-b1a7-a1d3e0bbb64c">Re: Winter is officially here. Please kill me.</a>:
    [QUOTE]  if PMeg lives in Satan's butthole, then Houston must be his sweaty nutsack (at least for 7-8 months out of the year)
    Posted by *Barbie*[/QUOTE]

::vomit::
  • Options
    Barbie, that's really disgusting, but I still giggled.

I hope the winter is cold and snowy.  I don't want the crazy cold we had, but we are in desperate need of a good solid freeze (preferably a couple really) and the snow for more water.  Our reservoir took a hit this year and I don't really want to live under drought conditions for another summer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards