Wedding Woes

MOH & hubby separating

Ugh... After so many chances she has given him, my MOH's hubby says he is leaving HER!

I feel so bad... She says she's not totally devastated. They've been having problems, but she's really unhappy and a bit insulted.

Anybody have something like this happen to a wedding party member during the wedding planning process? I know she will be enthusiastic about my wedding, at least on the outside, but I don't want her to have to feel like she has to if she's sad or upset. Should I just let her bring up wedding stuff if she feels like it and avoid it in conversations unless absolutely nessessary?

Re: MOH & hubby separating

• WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    are you not close to your MOH that you don't know how to talk to her? is this because you only have wedding stuff to talk about? i'm just curious about the dynamics of your friendship.
  • I would just ask her if she's ok with talking about wedding stuff.  This is someone you're supposed to be close to, so just ask her.
  • Yeah of course we are close. I guess I just posted here cause I feel bad... She's never had much luck in love and this time I thought it was it, but he's been such a jerk to her, I know she's better off. She has had a lot of crap in her life, I just want something to go her way. I'm just sort of awkward with expressing my feelings. I feel like i dont know how to talk to ANYBODY sometimes. :( I know I could just ask. I'm probably rambling. I just don't want to hurt her feelings.
  • I get what you're saying, but good friends are supposed to be able to just come out and ask the things other people skirt around.  I know my friends are very lovingly blunt with each other.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards