Wedding Woes
Options

Silly question

Close your eyes.  Wait, open them back up so that you can read the rest of this.  When you close your eyes I want you to imagine three sheep leaping over a fence.  Count them...1...2...3. 

Okay, now close your eyes and count the sheep.  Don't forget to open your eyes back up when you are done.

Done?  Okay, scroll down and answer my poll.  Do it!  Or else!

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Silly question

• Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    So true, zzilla.  It is one of the many perks of a home office.  No burnt popcorn and a breeze down there.

But the poll is verfying my theory that there aren't enough real sheep in popular culture.  We all see cartoon sheep.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't work without pants on.  It's too distracting.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I always have pants on. Even my pajamas have pants. And I don't even work. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OGBBFF said we were soul mates after realizing how often I go pantsless.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_silly-question-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:9351d8df-0506-43c0-ab95-3c489a6af5abPost:9de2e7a9-6413-447e-b71d-9ad942a4ac52">Re: Silly question</a>:
    [QUOTE]mrs. conn, you must have the nicest lady jungle going on that it is a distraction.
    Posted by Wifezzilla[/QUOTE]

I am hotshit yo.  I have to keep clothes on or else I'll get nothing done besides myself.

Andplusalso, I like to work with my blinds open and I live in a ranch and my next door neighbor is ALWAYS out stalking around her yard (she's a trip yo) and I don't want to scare or arouse her or anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards