Wedding Woes
Options

Please don't quit on me

I've got an hour and 20 minutes left.  My reader is empty.  I can't read anymore about the debates.  I really just don't have any motivation today after working my butt off on catchup this week.

I'm going to have to rustle up some crazy questions/polls.

Re: Please don't quit on me

• Options
    I'm here. I'm trying not to passout from the mold/mildew smell that is stinking up my office. It comes on randomly. I've got a headache already from it.

and I got my d1kcs mixed up with Lincoln Rhyme and Alex Cross. I admit it.
  • Options
    Hee.  It's okay.  It's not like there's so much difference between them.  It's partly why I don't read many thrillers anymore.
  • Options
    I'm reading about doping in runners, bullying on a blog, watching a makeup tutorial and following a runner blog as she's injured.  All at once.  AND another blog where the chick is a runner/marathoner has a pacemaker AND just got a voluntary mastectomy this year.  Talk about obstacles...
  • Options
    Oh, I did just get a new pair of sneakes delivered. I didn't even wait to get home before putting them on.

Crocs canvas sneakers look like Chuck Taylor All Stars and feel like heaven on my feet. RECOMMEND!
  • Options
    Pacemakers are interesting.

I've been following all the people wondering if they should still wear their Live Strong bracelets.  Whatever, those were always kinda dumb.

Ooo, I just watched an Italian youtube video about how to do Coraline makeup and I finally figured out how I'm going to do my lips for the costume party tonight.  It should be creepy!
  • Options
    The "Other" Mother stuff?
  • Options
    Oooohhhh, I love Coraline. 
  • Options
    No, but that would be a cool idea.  She basically whited out her lips, then did kind of a bowmouth with a pencil and on the sides just filled it like half way in, then went way out on the sides to make it look like a creepy feminine joker.  Hold on:

Starts around 6 minutes.  It's in Italian, so I just watched it on mute:

• Options
    http://www.themarysue.com/coraline-buttons-makeup-video/

starts about about minute 6.  I have to go grab a pencil, but that's okay, b/c I lost my lipstick, lip gloss and eyelashes from teh wedding.  Apparently, I had a LOT of fun somewhere. :/
  • Options
    Psssh.  LOL.  That's awesome (re: losing your items).  Hopefully it really WAS fun.

So what is coming about with yourH and ILs?
  • Options
    Oh, I posted down there. 

We're going to the party at 6:30.  We'll duck out and go have a drink with them around 7:30-8ish, then back to the party.  I'll be walking into the restaurant in full get up.  Hopefully I don't freak anyone out too much.  :)  Or maybe, I hopefully DO!!!  Then back to the party.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards