Washington-Seattle

Friday Rant & Rave

Thought I'd post this real quick before I get busy today!

Rant: Weather's crummy again.  I feel like I have a ton to do.  House isn't 100% spotless for the OOT friend who flies in this afternoon.

Rave: TGIF!!  Get to see a friend and hoping this visit will be a good one!  CA BM and the 3rd BM I added to the WP get to meet tomorrow.  Dinner with MOH tonight.  Gonna be a busy weekend (good and bad).
Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
Married 7/10/10
Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
Anniversary

Re: Friday Rant & Rave

• jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  Weather is icky (but not too cold).  I'm all bloated and stuffed up and feeling crappy.

Rave:  Its Friday! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: Our cat peed on the couch within 24 hours of getting it back from the upholstrey cleaner. BOO HISS.

Rave: My exceedingly nerdy side project is almost done!

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I have so much wedding stuff to do but feel like I cant do any of it. My middle finger on my left hand feels like i broke it while sleeping. My son is at the "know it all stage" Backtalking all the time and I dont know how to deal with it quite yet. And the weather is back to the usual :(

Rave: WW meeting last night I lost 3 more pds. Woot Woot. Its finally the weekend after a terribly long weekend. My son has a sleepover tomorrow night, should be fun :) FI home all weekend. Photographer promised epics would be done editing today :)
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: My body is so sore from painting my parents house all week! The interior looks amazing, but I don't want to paint again for a long, long, time... And my vacation is now officially over and it didn't even feel like one. Ugh!

Rave: Buy my invitations tomorrow! And am going to a party, which I always like, and my venue is holding an open house for us brides there on Sunday so we get to meet the pastry chef and get an esitmate on our cake! Yay! That is one thing that has been hanging over our heads, not anymore!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: My back is killing me, I don't know what is up with it lately but it is driving me nuts.

Rave: FI and I are going to the Home Show tonight, and we are getting our epics on Sunday :)
    My Planning Bio image
    176 invited image 92 Joinin in image 56 Missin out image 29 Slackers image RSVP Date: August 27th
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rant: i'm cold, and too cheap to turn on the heat when it's just me in the house..

rave: i'm going to canada tomorrow...i hope i run into apolo <3
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • dreamwindsdreamwinds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I wish the sun would come back.

Rave: FI is visiting me from Canada and I'm content despite the weather. :)
    imageLilypie Maternity tickers
  • jbuddenjbudden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I'm at work and that's lame.

Rave: We're going to see the Silvertips game tonight! (Hockey for those who don't know) Saturday, working on invites with my mom and Sunday getting engagement photos with the wedding photographer in Bellingham! (Will post pictures when we get them back) Laughing
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    rant:  oh this freaking weather!  blech!!  and the piles of wedding stuff that are accumulating in my house are starting to be a leeeetle annoying as well.

rave:  i'm going to los angeles next weekend with my daughter!  hooray!  will be a nice distraction from wedding countdown bonanza.  (she's gonna be on kids week of a well-respected game show that starts with a J.....  ;) )
    married :: april 22, 2010 :: sodo park, seattle Photobucket http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftyclementines
  • edited December 2011
    RANT: My shoulder and neck are just getting worse so now I'm in constant pain again. Dad is now SICK on top of the sprained ankle AND having to be out of his condo by the 28th. I only slept 3 hours last night intermittently thanks to the anxiety over how much is left to do at his house, and those one-hour interludes of "sleep" were all bad dreams. My vacation is over and I only enjoyed maybe 1.5 days of it, boooooooo.

RAVE: My dress arrived and is now at my sister's. Heading over to peek at it. Booked my baker yesterday! Florist had to reschedule so I didn't have 8:30 meeting tomorrow and instead could lie in bed feeling icky for a few more hours (yes, that is a rave!) Got the LAST pair of those shoes at piperlime and waiting for them to arrive to see if I did find my wedding shoes!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: My whole office is sick again, and I feel like I'm coming down with something...again. Ah, the joys of working in an educational institution.

Rave: I have a relaxing weekend ahead of me. I really love those weekends where nothing much is planned so that I have a chance to refresh.

I'm looking forward to seeing e-pics from those of you who are taking them this weekend!
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• edited December 2011
    rant: i'm at work today. I normally don't work fridays. I have a sh!t ton of stuff to do. my back is aching too and i'm dirty from moving boxes of 2009 AR stuff out of the filing room and moving in 2010 boxes.. finally!  i only have one day off this weekend.. my schedule is back to normal so working sunday! i need a break!

rave: today's work days is almost over. i've been really productive at work and feel like some of the stress is melting away. i had a great night with two of FI and my favs and hanging out with another one of my favs tonight. i happy to have good friends. gonna take a nap when i get home, woot!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • briandbry2010briandbry2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: we have a fawn pug and I can never seem to de-fuzz the couch.
    Rave: 4day weekend!
    rant/rave: FIL are flying in tonight to meet parents. FI's grandma lives with them and will be coming as well but she's old and gets confused easily and Iam worried she will wander off in the new place. Hmmmmm
    Visit Retro.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker 172 invitedimage 151 accepted!image 5 can't make itimage 16 haven't respondedimage
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: I'm eating a lean cuisine right now and am at work.  I really want fries or pizza instead and to be home in bed.  I guess it's good to be back on WW plan but it sure doesn't feel like it.

Rave: Hopefully deciding on the honeymoon this weekend!  It's been quite the process but I think we're narrowing in on it.  I'll post when it's been decided.

• Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Working this weekend. Ugh. And I, too, am trying to do the healthy eating thing, which always makes me cranky. 

Rave: FI and I got a ton of WR stuff done this week! Makes me slightly less anxious about the super long to-do list. Slightly. :)

@jennlin: I hope you do, and please take a picture to share with us if it happens! :P
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: My tummy is not happy due to nerves :(

Rave: Wedding day tomorrow!!! Plus a special shout out to Derek at the Pro Sport's Club Spa today who gave me an awesome massage. My tummy didn't hurt for almost three hours. At least the rest of my body is feeling really good now.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • edited December 2011
    oh wow!  have a wonderful time, karebear!   i bet your nerves will disappear tomorrow.  cheers!!
    married :: april 22, 2010 :: sodo park, seattle Photobucket http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftyclementines
  • edited December 2011
    Rant:  This week has been the longest, most frustrating work week ever!  

Rave:  The two extra meetings I had this week went better than I thought they would.  Also, I made chocolate chip cookies for FI, but they're really good & I am eating them (which I guess is a rant & a rave, I don't need to be eating that!).  Also, I recently found this blog & am obsessed with it:
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love that blog jennyann great find :) I am almost more excited to start making my house all cute then I am about the wedding. I need the wedding gifts first though :)
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  I have to clean this weekend.  Really, I mean it.  I'm not just saying that - I really need to clean this weekend.  It's dire.

Rave:   People are starting to buy their tix to HI.  We're actually gonna have some guests!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards