Wedding Woes
Options

random judginess

i hate summer.  i wish my sunglasses were darker -- like, terminator dark -- so i wouldn't have to see everyone's terrible fashion decisions.  who wears backless to work?  that's got to be one HECK of a job, brownie.

we don't do gifts among the adults in our family, but we do gifts for the kids.  bil just sent us the wishlist, and there is a $100 toy on there.  yes, we can afford it but no.  i am not looking forward to having this fight with dh.

i am annoyed that tnps moderator bailed.  come on, lazy.

one of my coworkers has a "beat street"- like ring on his cellphone.  i judge this to be AWESOME.

Re: random judginess

• Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011

Re: fashion faux pas

I was just telling Work BFF how traumatized I was after going to see our boss just now.  He is wearing a thin, white linen shirt today, and you can see his dark chest hair through it.  It looks like he's wearing a fuzzy black undershirt.

• Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_random-judginess?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:a002bbbc-f0ec-49d2-8cb9-81a0369a58ecPost:69c6ab7a-ec8f-42b7-819d-2e8b191dad75">random judginess</a>:
    [QUOTE]who wears backless to work?  that's got to be one HECK of a job, brownie.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

This person probably works at my old office. Is her back covered in tattoos? Is she wearing a skirt over jeans? How about sparkly silver pumps that don't even match her outfit a little bit?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate summer because of ths:

• Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate summer as well. Although here in FL when you can occasionally pull out your summer garb in November, there is no stopping the poor choices.  It's year round. Especially from tourists.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_random-judginess?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:a002bbbc-f0ec-49d2-8cb9-81a0369a58ecPost:22df96c6-b6c6-460f-a5ee-75b5dd2b54ed">Re: random judginess</a>:
    [QUOTE] It's year round. Especially from tourists.
    Posted by loveshine1[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Let's not forget the locals.  ::smdh::

</div>
    imageimage
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_random-judginess?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:a002bbbc-f0ec-49d2-8cb9-81a0369a58ecPost:6c8a1a1e-0863-449b-b8d9-28a0c38606af">Re: random judginess</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate summer because of ths:
    Posted by NOLABridesmaid[/QUOTE]

Amen, NOLA.  The last time I got a pedi, the woman two chairs down asked for a French pedi and I was surprised that people were still doing that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, the locals and their ridiculous fashion choices, including a lot of those french pedicures, will not be forgotten.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    in anticipation of the office move, i am purging files/destroying evidence.
    in anticipation of the home move, i am tossing junk/destroying h's things.

i feel bad about neither activity.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I have no words for this one:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And WTF is she putting her feet on?! It looks filthy and her feet are disgusting.

Are those acrylics?!
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    why a photo?  who wants evidence of this?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_random-judginess?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:a002bbbc-f0ec-49d2-8cb9-81a0369a58ecPost:e5c59402-8763-40c3-bc87-1c203a611209">Re: random judginess</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: random judginess : Amen, NOLA.  The last time I got a pedi, the woman two chairs down asked for a French pedi and I was surprised that people were still doing that.
    Posted by Heffalump[/QUOTE]

It's still a requirement here for the Real Housewives of [Podunk] County. That and the standard, highlighted bob, and animal print wardrobe. The uniform for picking up and dropping off school children is the matching, Juicy velour track suit. These RHoPC's are also know as the Mean Moms.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    i judge animal print wardrobes.  that almost always looks trashy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She's driving.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure that makes it even worse. Barefoot. With those toenails.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Surprised Why does she have eagle's talons? And really? Is the toe ring necessary?

Edit:
    Oh God, TWO toe rings and an ankle bracelet.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    MIL has the french pedicure and it skeeves me out.  Her acrylic finger nails, and fake tan are also icky.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My boss acrylics her toes and does the french pedicure. Fortunately, she stopped short of eagles talons.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards