Wedding Woes
Options

Raves from World Market

- Darrel Lea Soft Eating Mango Licorice (from Australia) - YUM. YUM YUM YUM. They also have strawberry, green apple, and black licorice flavors, but mango's my favorite.

- Popcorn, Indiana's Smoked Cheddar Kettle Corn. OMG, this schit is good. Kettle corn might be a misnomer, though, because it's not sweet. It's hard to not eat the entire bag at once.

- I also bought this cloth necklace. It's adorable, and tres cute with a white tank.
Jersey Beaded Necklace, Red - Cost Plus World Market

Re: Raves from World Market

• Options
    I live in IA.  None of this is relevant to me.  Sadly.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I love their wines.
  • Options
    There are World Markets in Iowa, O. I've shopped at the one in DM.
  • Options
    Love that necklace.

And I love licorice as well. That mango flavor sounds divine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ooooh, very pretty. 

There are never more than two people at a time at the WM in StL.  I don't understand how they stay open.  I used to buy a lot of wine there until Trader Joes opened next door.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hmmmm.  I will have to look.  I know nothing of this WM.
  • Options
    I like that store. The kitchenware section is where it is at!
  • Options
    i like your necklace. my first thought was "balls!" - and then i started to snicker like a 13yo boy. 
  • Options
    darrell lea licorice is also sold at target.

... you can also buy it in 8packs from amazon.  you know, to get over the $25 hurdle.
  • Options
    I think I'm going to World Market next week when I go grocery shopping again.  I love that necklace!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I love their english sweet biscuits. Sadly it just packs onto the hips, but what are you gonna do?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    I've seen that popcorn in CVS/Walgreens.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards