Wedding Woes
Options

Could Anything Else Go Wrong

So after last week when we had some major issues with our church we decided to change were we are getting married only 4 months out and that means re-printing all of our invitations. NOW our limo company just called to tell us they have decided to retire and switch all of there open contracts to another company that they know. They gave us that option or the option to get our deposits back and go with another company. I am so mad right now this is totally irritating!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Could Anything Else Go Wrong

• Options
    Irritating, yes.  But really?  Can anything else go wrong?  Yes.  Lots and lots of things can go wrong that are much, much worse than this, so deal with it and move on before someone pops in and tells you the headless flower girl story.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    At least they gave you another option for the limo service, they could have just given you your money and said have fun. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The headless flower girl story is such a sad one.

Moving on, I have been told that everything WILL go wrong; but on your day, it will not matter.  Unfortunatly we have to book things so far in advance, that we are gambeling with the possibility that places will go out of business of lose their quality.  I have heard so many "my place just closed", "my flowershop is now crud" stories that I am bracing for the worst.  You have 4 months, that is plently of time...
    Relax and good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

@madsenm2...headless flower girl??? What???

Vacation White Knot
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I guess the reason this is so overwhelming is because we have so many personal problems goin on right now that it is just crazy. we got the bad news abouthe limo company after we had been at a funeral all day(my grandma) and got the news that a close friends 14 month old had a terrible accident and had died also. We are just trying to get our lives on a normal level again and  this happens and this comes after we had a issue with our church (the only church my FI has gone to since he moved to Ciny) were we can no longer attend that church. So a Lot of personal saddness
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Assuming the other limo company they recommended has cars, drivers, and a map, you should be all set.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards