Wedding Woes
Options

I have a woe

I finally jumped on the Hunger Games bandwagon, and I finished the second book last night. I used the amazon lending library and got HG in February and CF in March. Now I'm desperate to read mockingjay, but I don't get another free book until the 31st. I could buy it, but I have 2 book club books that I also have to read before the end of the month, so my time (and money) are better spent there. But I can't wait!! WWWWD?

Re: I have a woe

• Options
    I listened to them free via audiobook checkout from my library - maybe your library has that?
  • Options
    that's what I was going to suggest....the library! you can also check out digital books and read them right on your reader!
    image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can lend you mine.
  • Options
    Does your library have Kindle lending? Or you could see if the book's in stock. Or checked in, I guess is a better term. 
  • Options
    Our library system's ebook collection sucks. Anything remotely good has eleventy billion people on the waiting list.
  • Options
    Go ahead and put yourself on the waiting list if they have it.  I was surprised how quickly things became available even when there was a huge list.  Do you have an IPhone or mp3 player?  I'm telling you - audio books are awesome.  I finished all 3 HG books on the treadmill. 
  • Options
    Buy it. It will only take you a day or two to read it.  Then you can read your book club books. No book buing next month. Laughing
  • Options
    Buy it.  They're fast reads and really shouldn't take you long to finish.

The Nook is my ultimate enabler.  I also finish something like at midnight and then have no self-control about buying the next one in line.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards