Wedding Woes
Options

yoplait

Why are the cups this stupid shape?  Does anyone like this?  DH went shopping the other day and I clearly wrote "plain yogurt" on the list.  Also, he has been married to me for almost five years and we often go grocery shopping together.  Has he ever seen little yoplait cups in the fridge?  No.  But that's what he bought when he went on his own.

These things make me crazy.  They are difficult to eat out of and even harder to clean before going into the recycling bin.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: yoplait

• Options
    It's funny because the greek yogurt from yoplait comes in regular shaped cups.
  • Options
    It's great for stacking purposes, but otherwise I hate the cups. Also: yoplait used to be my favorite, but now I love activia. Activia peach yogurt with cereal makes me a happy happy person.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    i had a yoplait this morning because that's what the hotel carries. i like their "whips" but I like the mixed or fruit on the bottom from other brands better. 
  • Options
    I do like the flavor of activia better, but I'm afraid of it.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You know, the one I did enjoy a lot (or alot) was the mango yogurt by yoplait. It had tiny pieces of mango in it. Unfortunately that means I won't like the pear I bought, because I hate the way pear feels in my mouth >>>DIRTY<<<< but I enjoy the flavor.
  • Options
    I like Yoplait, but I usually buy Publix brand. I get low fat, fruit on the bottom. It reminds me of when I was a kid and my mom usd to get me Whitney's yogurt. That was good stuff.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I usually get the giant tub of Yoplait and add my own fruit- fresh or frozen.  6let loooooves it and it's much cheaper.
  • Options
    I would do that except I take mine to work, and god forbid anybody catch you with a plastic container. it will disappear in 2.5 seconds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards