Wedding Woes
Options

I hate Comcast.

Our Internet connection stopped working 3 days ago. Everything in the house is fine, so the problem is Comcast. I honestly thought I'd somehow managed to cancel the autopay and we got cut off. So I called today to check, and no, we're up-to-date. I have no Internet for no reason, and I'm pissed. Do you know how annoying it is to knot/nest from an iPhone?

Re: I hate Comcast.

• Options

What are they going to do about it? 

I'd also make sure you get credited for the time you were offline.

• Options
    I'm just going to turn this into a complaint post. Because also today my credit card got declined at Home Depot. So I called, and apparently for the last week someone has been making extravagant purchases with a card that has my number on it. Neither H nor I lost our cards, so this person stole our number and manufactured a fake card that they've been using all over California. Aside from taking a week to do anything about it, Chase was really awesome about fixing it. New cards are being overnighted for no charge, and they went line-by-line through my statement with me. It's still a giant pita, though.
  • Options

Dang.  That sucks.

• Options
    YES!  This has been happening to us with Comcast.  Not for days at a time, but for chunks of time (like 4-5 hours) our cable will be out.  I effing hate Comcast, but I hate AT&T more and they are our best high speed internet options.

I'm glad Chase took care of you, but what a giant headache.

My day has been filled with annoyance and suck, so I feel you on the complaining.
  • Options
    UGH My FI and I hate comcast too.  Anytime we had issues they always said it was our router or our this or that never THEIR internet connection.  We moved out of state and no longer have comcast.  We called them as we have pre-paid and want out money back for the time we haven't used.  We were told that we would get our money back in 3 months!!  I don't know why it is going to take so long considering everything is paid to date and we are no longer living there and returned all the equipment.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "A wedding is a day, a marriage is a lifetime"
  • Options
    headaches galore in this post. that really stinks, TD. thank goodness chase can fix it for you.

our biggest complaint today is the lack of trackworkers on the local subway system. but they managed to have enough in the budget to add computerized screens to let people know how many minutes it will be until the next train arrives at the station. what a crock.

but your HD issue is worse.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-hate-comcast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:b06abb83-1473-46f1-beea-db94e7037bf3Post:5ff234c3-d540-408a-a2ce-816e9409c6d8">Re: I hate Comcast.</a>:
    [QUOTE]YES!  This has been happening to us with Comcast.  Not for days at a time, but for chunks of time (like 4-5 hours) our cable will be out.  I effing hate Comcast, but I hate AT&T more and they are our best high speed internet options. I'm glad Chase took care of you, but what a giant headache. My day has been filled with annoyance and suck, so I feel you on the complaining.
    Posted by mrs.conn23[/QUOTE]

<div>Gah, that was us with AT&T. Outages throughout the day, no cause, they said it didn't seem to be their end. But if we lose internet and TV, it must be you, doncha think? So glad to be away from them.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards