Wedding Woes
Options

TD...30ds related.

I was going to email you yesterday to boast about how much easier Day 3 was for me...but then I sat down to watch tv for awhile and could not get back up. I'm so sore today, but not limping this time. Just in constant pain. The thought of there being two harder levels makes my calf muscles cry.
How are you doing with it?

Re: TD...30ds related.

• Options
    she puts a poster of edward on the wall as a motivational tool.
  • Options
    I had to skip yesterday, shame on me. :o(
    Saturday night I was so sore considered asking H to carry me to bed. Yesterday my back and neck were in so much pain I couldn't even think about jumping around for 20 minutes. I feel better today, so I plan to get back to it this afternoon.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2010
    I made it 4 days in a row. it was hell. 

i think i need to work out to get into good enough shape for 30ds
  • Options
    No shame here, I skipped two days last week because I couldn't walk like a normal person. I was almost dragging my right leg around Thurs and Fri. Awkward!
    This is the first time I've really liked a workout before though, usually I'm bored really quickly.

• Options
    Every single person I've heard talk about this complains about how sore they are, and how they couldn't take it after a week, so they quit. Sure, no pain, no gain, but damn.
  • Options
    I actually made it through the full 30 days before my wedding. If you can stick with level one through day 7ish, then level 2 actually isn't that hard. A couple of the exercises are more complex, but a few of them are easier I think. I think I tried level 3 for 2 days before I dropped back down to level 2. That sh1t was HARD.
  • Options
    Stinky there's a TON of Jumping and squats, that's why. Your legs get quite the workout and if you don't excerise a lot (or at all, like me) it kills.
  • Options
    I figure it gets easier by day 6.  Then you're on to the new, easier by day 7 of that...etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards