Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

PJ Whelihan's Rehearsal Dinner

Hi everyone.. We are getting married at Normandy Farms and thinking of having the rehearsal dinner at PJ Whelihan's down the road. Has anyone had/been to a rehearsal dinner or private party there?  Any thoughts?Thanks!

Re: PJ Whelihan's Rehearsal Dinner

• jessa1228jessa1228 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I've never been to a private event there, but I ate there for the first time over the summer and the food was fantastic.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    She is really not around anymre, but Amerbutt had her rehearsal there and loved it.  I am having my husband's 30th birthday party there this weekend and would be happy to report back to you next Monday...thusfar, the team there was been very accommodating, super-nice, and very helpful with organizing everything. 
  • ARCLM71ARCLM71 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heather, I would definitely like to hear how it goes this weekend!  Thanks!!  Have fun at the party :)
  • cabrini6285cabrini6285 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My future sister in law had her rehersal dinner there. It was very disorganized, the soup was cold, and it wasn't pleasant for everyone. My food was good though.
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours there on October 2, 2008.  It was the same time as a Phillies playoff game, so we had to park across the street.  We were in the front room to the left, just inside the door.  They were a tiny bit slow with food that night, but like I said, it was jam packed.  Other than that, no comlaints.  I PMed you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards