Wedding Woes

Good morning

What's up peeps? 

We are in for 4-5 days of rain and snow and general blah around these parts.  I'm ready for spring. 

We had Jr High night for the kiddo last night.  I think he's going to be in orchestra and play violin.  I'm now trying to find a violin in decent condition on CL that's not going to cost too much.

DefConn is in a kissy phase.  He loves giving out kisses to everyone.  He especially loves to kiss his Curious George and share his sippy cups with him.  

Re: Good morning

• I'm on weather watch.  It hit my parents around 6:45 this morning and their schools were closed by 7:00.  Mom said you couldn't see anything and they already had accumulation.  But it hasn't done anything here - we're about an hour and a half north and west of them.  I think we're supposed to get snow later on today.

DH is delivering in a city that's in the path today, so I've been updating him.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_good-morning-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:b27224cc-87a6-43ae-81b6-327476324f03Post:c57e9561-d56d-4962-9208-5a2b223abf2d">Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's up peeps?  We are in for 4-5 days of rain and snow and general blah around these parts.  I'm ready for spring.  We had Jr High night for the kiddo last night.  I think he's going to be in orchestra and play violin.  I'm now trying to find a violin in decent condition on CL that's not going to cost too much. DefConn is in a kissy phase.  He loves giving out kisses to everyone.  He especially loves to kiss his Curious George and share his sippy cups with him.  
    Posted by TheMrsC23[/QUOTE]

Good luck! My boy is in the 6th grade and is a tuba player.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm on weather watch too...it's supposed t ohit home around 2 pm, here @ work around 4--I'm leaving if it's going to get bad at home because hell if I'm getting stuck at work--and prevailing weather patterns being what they are, I'll be driving INTO it.
  • No weather here.  Here at work early to get a bid out by 9 am.  CRAZY.  And I love it.
  • Yep, high of 72 here today. No plans for today. DH is going to Wing Night with some friends so me and DS are on our own tonight. Not sure what crazy stuff we'll do.
  • PMeg-There's no party like a 2 year old party.  :)
  • Yes, I'm sure we'll have a rousing good time of "baseball" (which is playing basketball but wearing a baseball hat), block building, and trying to coerce me into letting him eat lots of candy.
  • Rain here.  I've managed to fold our laundry, hit Walmart, and organize the pantry,  I still have preschool nap to hopefully dust.

I'm a;so still tring to finagle the beach,
  • A and I will also being having a 2 year old party. I'm thinking after an early dinner, we'll go over to the mall. I need to exchange some shorts I got for him. Maybe if I feel like getting really crazy, we'll go to Super Target as well. Woohoo!!!

Once we're home, it will be him asking for M&Ms, watching the "Muppet Paper" (The Great Muppet Caper), and doing a breathing treatment before bed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LS- do the breathing treatments give you a headache?  We're on them here and it's killing me.
  • I happily ate another 3rd of a slice of junior's chocolate mousse cheesecake. i can't wait until i am hungry enough for the rest.

i also came accross a unique name: MAKCSM 

yeah.
  • Wz - is that pronounced like Maxim?
  • At this point, it's not too bad. He is pretty good with it, but only when a show is on and if he's rewarded with 2 M&M's at the end.

Of course, there's sometimes a fight, but all I have to do is turn off the TV and he pulls it together.

Which one of yours is on it?
  • yes, Maxim (the magazine?) is not unique enough as a name. it's only special if it is a word jumble. i'm over fake names. over it.
  • As if naming the kid after a magazine wasn't bad enough, they put the K BEFORE THE C.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_good-morning-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:b27224cc-87a6-43ae-81b6-327476324f03Post:9f57540e-655c-4026-8155-5a179ff84055">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]At this point, it's not too bad. He is pretty good with it, but only when a show is on and if he's rewarded with 2 M&M's at the end. Of course, there's sometimes a fight, but all I have to do is turn off the TV and he pulls it together. Which one of yours is on it?
    Posted by loveshine1[/QUOTE]

M2 and Max are both on them 3 times a day.  It sucks.  Max is ok, but he tries to lick the mask and looks like a little stoner.
  • Yeah that would be driving me crazy. Just albuterol or a steroid as well?

A will be on them for a long time it seems. Right now it's albuterol mixed with a steroid. It's twice per day and each treatment takes 20+ minutes. Once he's kicked this little cold, it's just the steroid twice per day.
  • just albuterol.  Thankfully it's only 10 mins each and DH takes the evening ones
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards