Wedding Woes
Options

Wedding planning is so full of hard decisions!

Is this really a hot topic, theknot?

Has anyone just gone with natural nails for their wedding day? My nails are long and very strong, they look nice, and we are on a smaller budget, trying to do everything cheap as possible. I  was thinking that if I just had natural nails, it would be cheaper. Especially since if I get my nails done, I would also probably take my bridesmaids with me (7 BMs, 1 flower girl)- with a manicure and pedicure that bill will add up very quickly. Not to sound like a cheapo, but unfortunately, I don't have a lot of money and I just don't feel that having a french manicure is totally imperative. is this tacky?
The night before we are all staying in a hotel together so i thought it would be fun to do a spa night, and we could give ourselves manicures with clear polish and natural toe polish maybe?
any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!!

Re: Wedding planning is so full of hard decisions!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bet she has trouble with doorknobs.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow I thought you were kidding all WHY WON'T MY BRIDESMAID TAKE UP ANOREXIA FOR THE FOUR MONTHS BEFORE MY WEDDING style until I realized this was a c&p from a real discussion.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_wedding-planning-full-of-hard-decisions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:b656d246-8100-4dee-b720-a51b8156a896Post:46a41b0a-ed14-4e3e-b0b9-bceb365cc776">Re: Wedding planning is so full of hard decisions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow I thought you were kidding all <strong>WHY WON'T MY BRIDESMAID TAKE UP ANOREXIA FOR THE FOUR MONTHS BEFORE MY WEDDING</strong> style until I realized this was a c&p from a real discussion.
    Posted by Butter Cookie[/QUOTE]

I thought all good bridesmaids did this, no?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You know, I should really add this to my list of demands for my BMs.

Ironic, since they're all considerably smaller than me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hee.

I love how these babies born after 85 seem to forget that women got married with their own hair, nails, and  non vajazzled va-jay-jays.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It saddens me that we live in a world where anyone might think that having real, well taken care of fingernails is tacky and acryllics with a french manicure are nice.

This might be more tragic than the cancelled prom.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it saddens me that i didn't get vajazzled for my wedding. Frown
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad I didn't get chosen to be a bm for my SIL's wedding.

Oface isn't so good at anorexia.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too, Barbie. Me too. Cry
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe I should vajazzle a yoshi on myself for the wedding. Secret wedding surprise!

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're such a good wife, BC, for thinking ahead.

::Hangs head in shame::
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BC, I will PAY for your vajazzling if you do that. Consider it a wedding gift.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone else think sitting around painting toes sounds like a crappy time?

Do they make vajazzle kits?  It might be fun for our 5th anniversary.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_wedding-planning-full-of-hard-decisions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:b656d246-8100-4dee-b720-a51b8156a896Post:3d247023-1073-4ece-bf86-ab43c5b4caa2">Re: Wedding planning is so full of hard decisions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]BC, I will PAY for your vajazzling if you do that. Consider it a wedding gift.
    Posted by TheDuckis[/QUOTE]

Sweet!

Now, which yoshi do I choose? Classic green? Pink? Black? Red? Blue? Orange??

WHY IS LIFE SO HARD?????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards