Wedding Woes
Options

Good morning?

Anyone around?

DH is offcially on his leave.  He's supposed to get some last minute stuff (housework, pick up his pain meds script, put Christmas stuff back in the attic) done.  We'll see how much actually happens. 

Thankfully, it's getting warmer and it's supposed to be almost 60 by the weekend.  I don't have to worry about snow tomorrow. 

Re: Good morning?

• Options
    I'm here. sort of. Between the cat and the kid I've been up since 2:30 this morning. And I didn't fall asleep until midnight.
  • Options

I'm here.  Enjoying my breakfast in peace while DD2 naps and DD1 watches tv in my bedroom.

• Options
    I want a do-over for this morning.
  • Options
    i just got out of a 90min meeting. i have a rpotd funny as a result. 

i'm still not feeling well, was considering calling in sick, but wanted to make the meeting,. may still go home early and WFH for the rest of today. 

think I have another cyst - waiting on a callback from my OBGYN's office so I can make an appointment to have it confirmed. does anyone want an ovary?
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i had an awesome shopping trip full of win and free stuff to donate to the pantry, AND i have the house to myself. i don't even mind working today.

i'm hoping we don't get hit with the flu here. that's all i am asking for today.
  • Options
    I'm here.  I lost my necklace on the way to work this morning and am bummed.  I need to take a walk on my break and see if its on the street or turned in to Lost and Found.  I retraced my walk in from the bus, called the bus company and checked around here with no luck.  It's not anything expensive but I liked it a lot and it goes really well with this outfit.  It's a chunky, twisted 3 strand pearl (fake) necklace.
  • Options
    This is only the second day back and it's been so busy.
  • Options
    I took today off. I slept from 7 pm to 2 am the went back to sleep until 6 am. Still have pain in my side, still have this flu. And amazingly still tired.
  • Options
    Waiting to hear from the asbestos removal company. Old linoleum uder the ceramic tiles tested positive, wheee. Then at lunch DH and I are going to a kitchen place recomended by our contractor to look at counters and cabinets. I am basically getting a kitchen remodel out of this leak. I'd rather it wasn't while I am waiting for labor and all, but it is a blessing in disguise or something.
  • Options
    Nothing too crazy this morning, other than A has been waking up in the middle of the night. I need to break him of this habit, because it wakes me and then I'm up for at least an hour.

I had a doc appt, and she kept me waiting for 40 minutes for a 3 minute appointment. Amazing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards