Wedding Woes
Options

If you use the USPS

Stamps are going up another penny on Jan 27.

Re: If you use the USPS

• Options
    bastards.
  • Options
    Good god.   I guess I'll need to be buying some more forever stamps before then.
  • Options
    This will turn into another "I'm cancelling my land line for cell phone" situation.
  • Options
    It's a penny, people!  We are all just spoiled from years of super low prices.  Isn't it kind of mind blowing that you can get an envelope from Alaska to Florida for less than a $1 in only a few days?

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_if-you-use-the-usps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:b98e1c01-76fb-4632-8dba-91f606c1aedaPost:343604aa-ce93-459d-ba70-4346f9862044">Re: If you use the USPS</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's a penny, people!  We are all just spoiled from years of super low prices.  Isn't it kind of mind blowing that you can get an envelope from Alaska to Florida for less than a $1 in only a few days?
    Posted by zsazsa-stl[/QUOTE]

OK, Sally Sunshine - yes it's only a penny now, but it's gone up 5 cents in the last 5 years, and they just raised it by a penny in January.   It's annoying that they continue to raise rates and continue to not know how to run the "business" and service is getting worse.
  • Options

The frequency of the rate change is what annoys me.  I wish they would just go ahead and bump it up by 20 cents or something and then let us sit on that for a few years. 

Although I think forever stamps are the best thing ever.  You know it had to cost a ton to print all of those penny stamps, enforce the use of the penny stamps , change all of your software, literature, etc.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You know better than that, zsa.  If they bumped it $.20, they wouldn't wait too long to bump it again.  You give and they don't do a dang thing.
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i buy a pack of 20 stamps every 3 or 4 months. i can afford the 20 cents rate raise.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards