Wedding Woes

You know what I mock?

Someone who plans a trip out of the country MONTHS ago and only the day they are scheduled to leave do they check their passports (which are expired)

I am laughing at their misfortune.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: You know what I mock?

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    oops-a-daisy.
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adurrr
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Um yeeeahhh.  H was talking of taking this ferry to Canada, and asked me about a passport about 5 months prior to the planned event.
  • loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH did some similar, although not quite as dumb.

We were getting ready to leave for the airport. We had like a 9AM flight to the Bahamas. I got my passport out of the safe, and I didn't see DH's. I asked him about it. Apparently, he had left it at the office since the day he started there and needed to verify identity.

So before driving to the airport, we had to stop by his office and pick up the passport AND the camera, which was also at his office. He was close to getting a junkpunch that day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_mock?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:bab916ad-6cbe-4f17-b2e1-0c99c0ae0e9cPost:dadc31ce-68f7-445d-964c-3131b394613b">Re: You know what I mock?</a>:
    [QUOTE]DH did some similar, although not quite as dumb. We were getting ready to leave for the airport. We had like a 9AM flight to the Bahamas. I got my passport out of the safe, and I didn't see DH's. I asked him about it. Apparently, he had left it at the office since the day he started there and needed to verify identity. So before driving to the airport, we had to stop by his office and pick up the passport AND the camera, which was also at his office. He was close to getting a junkpunch that day.
    Posted by loveshine1[/QUOTE]
    This would make me a little stabby.
  • edited December 2011
    ok, that's hilarious. We're not even planning any international trips any time soon and H was freaking out because my passport expires in NOVEMBER. I got it renewed in August just to shut him up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards