Wedding Woes
Options

I can't feel my fingers

But the doctor says that's a common pregnancy symptom. Doctor also suggested that I'm a late bloomer because I'm 33 and only now having my first baby.

This is not my OB, but the backup to my primary physician.
MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I can't feel my fingers

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "late bloomer"?  ::eyeroll::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This doc is not my OB. He's another doctor with my PCPs practice. I actually like him better than I do her. He's definitely old fashioned, but he can't be any older than mid-40's.

Other than the, "You waited long time to have kids??" He's quite easy to talk to and listens well. My primary is on crack and talks 100 miles a minute. She's a "Wham-bam-thank you-patient" kind of doctor.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

If you give birth when you are 35, you are considered to be of "advanced maternal age." This scares me shitless.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My mother reminded me that I should have been married and having babies in my 20s. She asked yesterday if she's getting 5 grandchildren.
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Here, i'll lend you a cane!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just rememberd the girl that was telling me she wanted to have a baby with her BF because she felt like her clock was ticking. She's only 27. I told her I was 33 and she was all
    www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/%7Eytl/personal/images/Shocked.jpg" alt="http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~ytl/personal/images/Shocked.jpg" />

"oh my gosh, I thought you were MY age!!!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards