Wedding Woes

what are you most worried about the week leading up to the wedding? What about the day of?

I have about a year or so to plan which should be plenty, but I am already stressed, that I will forget something and be totally overwhelmed the week of or day of!  I like the knot checklist, just want to hear some real thoughts/stories from others!

Re: what are you most worried about the week leading up to the wedding? What about the day of?

• My biggest fear is that I won't be able to relax and enjoy it.  How counter-productive is that!  I'm an anxious bride too, and I have been since the beginning.  My best advice with only 3 weeks left is to just make sure that you tell your friends and family the best way to help you relax.  Also, if you want to be in control but are afraid of forgetting things (like me!), assign back up people whose job it is to make sure on the day or week of that things have been finished and taken care of.  Lastly, there is a rule on wedding day amongst all of our family and friends, that no one is to ask me any planning questions on the day of!  Let people take care of you.  You deserve it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards