Wedding Woes
Options

Good morning

what is on the to-do list today?

I've got to book our flights to Burning Man, I'm making a photobook of my mom's photos from Nigeria (she doesn't know), and DD has occupational therapy tonight. Not to mention it's a normal work day for me today.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Good morning

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I just finished putting dinner together.  I'd like to hang some more pictures, but DH needs to move some furniture first.  We have a play date and I need to order DH's father's day gift- minor league baseball tickets.
  • Options
    Laundry, pick up the house, packing for our camping trip, getting DH ready to leave for OH, I gotta get to the bank at some point today.

Oh yeah and work. 
  • Options
    Oh that's another thing I have to do. I need to order H's birthday/Father's day gift. (birthday is on Saturday)
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I have to get to Target for DH's Father's Day gift.  They have a wrapped canvas of Lucas Oil Stadium that he thought was cool and he wants "Act of Valor" on DVD (I mean, Blu-ray Wink).

• Options
    H has wanted to start wearing DD when we're out but doesn't want to use my purple ergo. So I'm getting him his own.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Oh and I get to call the doctor's billing dept.  M2 had a well child visit and on a separate day I had both of them in sick.  The office sent one bill.  They did a line item for each shot and visit and child, but then they lumped together the insurance adjustment and what I owe.  I can't for the life of me get the numbers to work.  M2 has met her deductible so we should owe nothing for her well child and 20% of the negotiated rate for the sick visit.  6let has not met his deductible so we should owe 100% of the negotiated rate for the sick visit.

Oh and I didn't know they charged $32 extra for after hours and Saturday visits...per child.  Lesson learned they can wait a couple more days.
  • Options
    I have to go to the bank, exchange a ginormous box of diapers at BRU for a bigger size, try to take a decent photo of DD2 for her birthday invitations, and go to Son's baseball game in the evening.
  • Options
    I refuse to believe that DD2 is ready for her birthday. Straight up REFUSE.
  • Options
    So do I, TT.  So do I.
  • Options
    Work and then a cooking class for this evening.  Trying not to get miffed at DH.  I had a dream where we had a fight, so I'm already mad, so it's all dumb.  Also, my tummy is not right since last night, so hopefully not running to the bathroom all day.
  • Options
    Yay for Burning Man---exciting!  :)

Let's see, I need to get dog food, get rid of the dog hair tumbleweeds in my house, work out and lay around.  Hopefully I can get some of that stuff done over lunch hour...like dog food and quick vacuum job. 
  • Options
    I have a bunch of work stuff I don't want to do - reading and summarizing info that I don't really understand. Can someone just give me some numbers to add up?  I like that so much better.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Iiiiiit's godmommy night! Gonna have dinner and games, wear out DD. good stuff. Eh, there's work too :P
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    work and then some stuff around the house. I am thiiiiiiiis close to having the place settled. With H coming and going and us always running out of time to do boring house stuff, it has just draaaaged on. It has made me 12 shades of insane.
  • Options

I am in El Paso, TX then it's on to Portland, OR tonight. 4 cities, 4 days, and 8 flights. I have a first class seat on my PHX --> PDX flight so it'll be wine time and reporting writing tonight. Meals today will be something delightful I'm sure.

On the flip, I really look super cute today. Navy blue dress, hot pink belt, nude pumps. And my hair (which desperately needs to be cut) is behaving! Appearance WIN!

• Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited June 2012
    today started off great. i went to the supermarket, and had the best cashier ever, so i called corporate and complimented him on his service.

and now i am in a good mood. i think i am officially addicted to shopping because i feel like i had my fix.

besides working the rest of my day, i want to plan this week's meals out. should be easy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards