Wedding Woes
Options

Oh DH

I sent him a text that I'm 99% certain I'm having some contractions.  He told me I couldn't have this kid until after the first so his full benefits are kicked in.

Re: Oh DH

• Options
    What are these contractions like?
  • Options
    CROSS YOUR LEGS, 6.  NO BABY YET, NO BABY YET, NO BABY!

*little small secret squee that I might get to see another 6 baby soon*
  • Options
    They are like I'm wearing a corset and someone is pulling the strings really tight across my belly.  The whole belly is hard when it happens.  I'm a contraction idiot though.  I was having rea deal ones that almost moved up my c/s with M2 and didn't even realize it.
  • Options
    Holy crap 6....!!!!1!!!
  • Options

See, this is why baby cages need to come back!  Put the other two in a dog kennel and lay yourself down for 48 hours.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ha zsa!  I wish.
  • Options

Hmm. I'd call in some reinforcements so you can lie down. It's only 2 more days! 

• Options
    Don't get too excited now.  There were only 3 of them in a couple of hours.
  • Options
    Do you feel the urge to poop?  If so, dont.
    All I know about having babies I learned from IDKIWP.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_oh-dh-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:c2bb7e8b-6771-4278-abc8-b9d46fd91079Post:08dc0732-7204-4aba-86b9-2f6e76b9df06">Re: Oh DH</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you feel the urge to poop?  If so, dont. All I know about having babies I learned from IDKIWP.
    Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

And if any fluid starts pouring out, do not splash in it and bring handfuls of it to your face like you are starring in a body wash commercial.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    On 6's behalf, seeing as she is on her 3rd:  She's got this. 

;)
  • Options
    3 in a few hours is nothing, I've started having some random BH and cramping too and I've got 6 weeks, she's got this. :)
  • Options

I've never felt a contraction before...with any kid.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards