Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: DJ Recs

• Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with SilverSound...couldn't have been happier after we met our DJ, Scott.  He's really cool and did my bro's friends wedding last year.  We're excited about him.
    Photobucket
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IF you go with Silversound though, you'll obviously have to get a different DJ though.  Scott's booked on your date ;)
    Photobucket
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Chris from DJ Your Way with Chris. He's amazing! He has a great personality, voice, appearance and a great DJ. He does mixing too.
  • edited December 2011
    Im using Matt from Synergetic Sounds www.synergeticsounds.com
  • edited December 2011
    I have Vaughn Walters from Silver Sound. We really liked him when we met with him :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Matt  from Synergetic Sounds too! He seemes really awesome when we met with him and I know a few people who have been to weddings that he DJ-ed and said that he had everyone dancing all night. And that's what we want!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • PhillyGal34PhillyGal34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Brian from Platinum DJ's
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll put in a third for Synergetic Sounds, I've worked with Jason in the past and he's great. We're using Dave from Synergetic for our wedding, and have been pleased so far (Jason was booked).
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    DJ's Available.  I've seen other people rave about Mike, but I'm having Joe Moser do my wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using DJs available and using Mike P. People do rave about him and I booked on the recs here alone.
  • edited December 2011
    Without a doubt, the best DJ I have ever seen is George Gibson from Twilight Entertainment www.twient.com 610-539-1573  You won't have to worry about a thing if you book him.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_dj-recs-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:06fdfab2-38c4-4e43-a955-c12876beff2fPost:c71fb677-c831-4853-8c19-a30a1ccc672f">Re: DJ Recs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Without a doubt, the best DJ I have ever seen is George Gibson from Twilight Entertainment <a href="http://www.twient.com" rel="nofollow">www.twient.com</a> 610-539-1573  You won't have to worry about a thing if you book him.
    Posted by 141957437505984[/QUOTE]

seriously what is with the vendors lately...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards