Wedding Woes
Options

Since it's really slow

Hi!  I 've been pretty busy, but I still lurk every once in a while I just haven't had anything to contribute really. But since it's so slow, I have to tell you this stupid thing that happened last weekend. 

The IL's came to visit on their way to BIL's scholarship interview . When I woke up, the bathroom was already taken, and everyone else was asleep. I waited for so long I thought I was going to die. I had to get on my bike, pedal my bloated azzz accross the street to the Student Union, to go to the bathroom. On a weekend, when the janitors are off and the binge drinking was definitely on. While students I've just started teaching were having breakfast, and I'm doing the potty dance down the hall with Russell Brand hair. Then I rode to the store for eggs to make for breakfast, and when I got back home, FIL was STILL in the shower.

H asked him what took so long (hour 1/2 y'all), and he goes "It's not everyday you get a pulsating shower head". A) creepy B) He's a plumber. Any day is a day in which he could install his own pulsating shower head. Really guy? Just be glad I was the only one awake waiting for you.
Dear Rain, Not Today. Sincerely, My Parade

Re: Since it's really slow

• Options
    ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We're over on Relationships on the nest.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would have kicked him out of the bathroom. But this is probably why nobody ever somes to my house.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    InksWellInksWell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks Kuus, If I hadn't come back today I never would have found you guys. I'd have been lost with all the riff raff that repopulate!

Dear Rain, Not Today. Sincerely, My Parade
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, it could have been worse. Someone could have walked in on you at your house. I had my soon-to-be-FI's cousin, who was living with us at the time, walk into our sort of "office/spare room" while I was just beginning to change. I stated that I was changing. He just continued on through because apparently his laundry was more important than my privacy!!
    Leslie 3 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards