Wedding Woes
Options

Yay for Flo's popoff! And yay to me for not being included in it.

Hey Flo, we've got lots of money, we stand to inherit plenty (on my side it's not uncommon to inherit around a million, though Mr. Kuus's side is flat broke), and I don't work hard at all.

(|)   <- that was me mooning you

Now that I've poked the bear, anyone want to discuss Degrassi or the Olympics with me?

Re: Yay for Flo's popoff! And yay to me for not being included in it.

• Options
    Which part of the Olympics?

I saw something re: Degrassi and more pregnancy.  Jesus be a good birth control.
  • Options
    I think a pop off makes people want to purge more.

I will say that if I spoke my mind on issues most of you would probably unfriend me on fb. I don't because I don't see the point, and plusalso who really cares my feelings on things anyway.

I will never have a twitter, yo.
  • Options
    Whatever, Nola.  I don't believe you. 
  • Options
    I actually have no doubt of that, NOLA.  Even though we're not friends on FB.  :) I know we're on opposite sides of the spectrum on lots of things.
  • Options
    Nola, I genuinely care about your opinions.

I was wondering if anyone else thinks that McKayla Maroney's vault score was all kinds of judging shenanigans?  And moreso, does anyone want to discuss the absolute graceless f*ckery that women's floor exercise has become?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_yay-for-flos-popoff-and-yay-to-me-for-not-being-included-in-it?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:ca864e2a-92bc-49a2-a1aa-3b14ae14715fPost:544ce534-48e3-4cc7-bf17-12a563b5b9c8">Re: Yay for Flo's popoff! And yay to me for not being included in it.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nola, I genuinely care about your opinions. <strong>I was wondering if anyone else thinks that McKayla Maroney's vault score was all kinds of judging shenanigans?</strong>  And moreso, does anyone want to discuss the absolute graceless f*ckery that women's floor exercise has become?
    Posted by ReturnOfKuus[/QUOTE]

YES!!!
  • Options
    Re: Maroney's vault?

You mean that it wasn't given a high enough score...or?
  • Options
    That there appeared to be no deductions to take, at all, even when watched in slow-motion.  I think judges need some sort of accountability, to give some sort of itemized list on where they gave deductions.  That'd do a lot more to make the sport fair than the ceiling-free scoring system, IMO.
  • Options
    I was just kind of like "meh" when they scored it with deductions and then the slo-motion came up and you could see they were full of crap.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_yay-for-flos-popoff-and-yay-to-me-for-not-being-included-in-it?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:ca864e2a-92bc-49a2-a1aa-3b14ae14715fPost:26f84d7f-b1b8-456c-9d5a-76fd5d7e186f">Re: Yay for Flo's popoff! And yay to me for not being included in it.</a>:
    [QUOTE]That there appeared to be no deductions to take, at all, even when watched in slow-motion.  <strong>I think judges need some sort of accountability, to give some sort of itemized list on where they gave deductions. </strong> That'd do a lot more to make the sport fair than the ceiling-free scoring system, IMO.
    Posted by ReturnOfKuus[/QUOTE]

Word.  They were jerks for scoring her less than perfect, IMO.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

Didn't they have to go to that in figure skating after the Torino scandal? (was it Torino?) 

Seems like ALL other subjective sports would have followed suit to avoid ending up in that position.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards