Wedding Woes
Options

A teenage girl flashback nonclicky poll: Newsies

Which of the Newsies did you swoon over as a teenybopper?

Re: A teenage girl flashback nonclicky poll: Newsies

• Options
    What is it you're speaking of?
  • Options
    Oh, Nola.  This makes me a sad panda.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_a-teenage-girl-flashback-nonclicky-poll-newsies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:cb5b58f2-18fd-4cc2-843b-fee1fec0850aPost:c8c1071a-12e4-475c-81a0-5b4e3706edf5">Re: A teenage girl flashback nonclicky poll: Newsies</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is it you're speaking of?
    Posted by NOLABridesmaid[/QUOTE]

I'm too old to have a favorite.

NOLA ---- />  <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104990/" rel="nofollow">This</a>
  • Options
    The character the Christian Bale played. He was a bad boy with a sweet side!
  • Options
    Okay, if anyone says anything other than Christian Bale's character,I just refuse to believe them.
  • Options
    I can't possibly be the only one who adored Spot, and didn't think Jack was cute at all.
  • Options
    Yes,  You are.
  • Options
    Well, that would explain why Christian Bale became a big movie star, and we never heard from Gabriel Damon again.  That always puzzled me.
  • Options
    I would like to say I find Christian Bale hot, but really it's his acting ability that gets me (Batman is his call-in).  I can't find him attractive anymore after seeing The Mechanic, but I respect his acting ability and resolve.
  • Options
    What V said.

He's lost sex appeal, but hot damn he can act. I love his movies- gross as they may be sometimes. He's committed.
  • Options
    He's talented, no doubt about it.
  • Options
    Christian Bale  ALL THE WAY!   ::::swoon:::
  • Options
    Y'all know I'm old.
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i think i am too old for this. i never had interest in watching this movie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards