Wedding Woes
Options

Stupid Dream

I had a dream last night that DH said he'd divorce me if I didn't lose 50 lbs.  I was all pissy saying I knew I needed to lose weight, but 50 lbs! 

On a related note he's ordering a bowflex today.

Re: Stupid Dream

• Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a culmination of a bunch of dreams. I dreamed FI wanted to spend the day with me, but I knew I needed to get to history class or I'd fail and have to take it all over again (I hated history in HS, but not now) but I couldn't help myself. He was so tempting. So I got lost with him in ATL and had to drive down that road I always dream about that's super tall and only one car can go down it at a time because of the angle (think hotwheels)

So when we got to the top of the hill I veered off to the right and parked in a shopping center. FI and I found a hotel room and went at it for hours. ODD dream.

I'm jealousE of your bowflex.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is odd.

I'm excited about the new machine.  It's a smaller version and actually folds up.  It also has a rowing machine built in.  DH also got a $1k discount!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweet! I would have a whole gym in my house if I could. I like the equipment, I just hate using it publicly. If I'm going to be sweaty and gross and breathing heavy I would prefer strangers not see me.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel the same way.  I also like aerobic dance classes, but feel like a bumbling idiot in classes.  The free on-demand stuff is perfect.  I even did a Cowboys Cheerleader one.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YES! I want to try Zumba SOOO bad but I'm not willing to do it in front of a room full of people. I walk into stuff with my eyes totally open and putting one foot in front of the other. I don't want to make others suffer for my klutziness.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards