Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Black friday

Anyone here going to even dare to go out for the black friday deals?

Re: Black friday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm working....

So I'll hit up the black friday sales on the internet before the store opens. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be working at the mall, so unfortunately I HAVE to go out in that nonsense, but generally no... I don't shop or leave my house on Black Friday.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    are the deals even worth it?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nah, I haven't found any that are worth it. It's just a tradition to me.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm going to go out and see if i can score some cheap clothes but i'm not waking up ridiculously early or anything
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't going to go for anything in particular... until the saleslady at the Gap told me everything's 50% off until 10am. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nothing too exciting this year for me.
    But I will go out til 6am probaby.
    After 7am the stores are too packed and lines are too long. so I start when they open and get out within 15 mins of the store being open.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah im thinking about going to walmart and im afraid to event hink about how crazy itll be in there
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never really find that great of deals but I just always go! I know I'm crazy, usually people stay away from black friday shopping but I am going and I don't need anything (and shouldn't be spending money!) I love going out, its tradition and now that the outlets have been open I have been going there at like 2 a.m when they open and shopping until like 8 or 9 a.m lol... Lots and Lots of Stabucks : ]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We go out every year.  I love it and hate it at the same time.  I drag DH out with me and we meet up with him mom for breakfast later.  DH has a big family with lots of gifts to buy, so it's a good way to get presents at a good price.  We usually hit up Walmart, Kohls, and the Mall.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I typically go out every year with an agenda and list in hand at like 3am. This year though, nothing is of particular interest. DH and I will go out later on as the few things we do want I doubt will be sold out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well wish me luck ! If u dont hear from me , you know I'll be on the floor of the walmart hahahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards