Wedding Woes

More mail order shenanigans

My aunt ordered me a very nice stroller from JC Penney's.  Instead of sending the nice stroller my aunt ordered, JCP sent some raggedy cheap stroller.  The invoice shows the nice stroller my aunt ordered but the invoice does not match what they sent. My aunt paid for the nice stroler  My aunt lives a couple hours away so I have to go to the mall and return the stroller.  They will credit my aunt's account and she can submit a new order.  Ugh. 

Re: More mail order shenanigans

• loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They can't just send you a new one once they recieve the crappy stroller back? Bastards.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That's more than shenanigans, that's crap.  They sent the wrong order, they should be the ones having to fix the problem.  I'd call back and raise a stink.
  • TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd be on the phone explaining in a very loud voice that I'm 30 weeks pregnant and I'm not lugging the crap stroller back to the store because of their mistake.
  • edited December 2011
    You're right, I probably should raise more hell.  I've been very irritated lately so I'm sure a little hellraising will do me some good. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards