Wedding Woes
Options

SIL and Prescription Drug Woe

I'm not composed enough to write a coherent post about what happened but it ended with her calling me a liar about who was invited where for Christmas of LAST YEAR and me losing my cool, rasing my voice and hanging up on her.

She called back asking why I hung up on her then went into a rant about mutual friends liking me better and not caring about her. As if I have control over that. She's also upset that we didn't immediately become BFF's when I married her brother.

Drug Woe:

OB prescribed CIPRO for a UTI, a 7-day course. Over the last three days I've noticed numbness and tingling in my arms. At first I thought it was from sleeping on my side more. Now, I'm fairly certain it's a side effect of the drug because the numbness comes and goes randomly. I stopped taking the drug and called my OB to see if anything else should be done.

MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: SIL and Prescription Drug Woe

• Options
    **Stinky!****Stinky!** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a whole lot of WTF? in this post.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]it ended with her calling me a liar

went into a rant about mutual friends liking me better and not caring about her.

<strong>we didn't immediately become BFF's when I married her brother.
    </strong>Posted by Paulo's Menina Bela[/QUOTE]

yes, this is a mystery. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Hmo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Andplualso, I made her cry. She says if I don't want to be a part of her family THAT'S FINE!!!. "I'll do things with my family, MY HUSBAND, MY KIDS, ANDNOBODYELSE!!!111"

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]"I'll do things with my family, MY HUSBAND, MY KIDS, ANDNOBODYELSE!!!111"
    Posted by Paulo's Menina Bela[/QUOTE]

i have a feeling she'll be doing this a lot, anyway.

i'm also loving the "why won't you play with me" aspect of this.  she sounds awesome, a real chip off the old block <strong>if you know what i mean</strong> and i think you do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's too bad that she doesn't have friends, but friendships with crazy people are tiring. I'm not going to miss her if she does what she says, but I feel bad for H having such a dysfunctional family.

MIL doesn't help. She falls all over herself to tell H whatever her new, crappy thing SIL has said about him. If SIL says something stupid like, "You like him best", MIL needs to hand her a steaming cup of STFU and leave it that. Telling H just adds to the drama and makes an already strained relationship that much more difficult. It's a family of dramahoarz and today I got sucked in bigtime.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards