Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Need Help finding a venue with open catering

Hey all!
Anyone know any venues in the Bucks/Montgomery County area that have an open catering policy? We are having 175-200 guests. I feel like I've looked everywhere.  HELP!

Re: Need Help finding a venue with open catering

• edited December 2011
    If you're willing to do a tented wedding I think you'd have more options open to you.  www.partyspace.com is a good source for checking. It looks like Open Aire Affairs may be able to point you in the right direction.  The Pearl Buck Estate also allows you to choose your caterer for their tent.  In Montgomery County Northern Star Farms will also do a tented wedding - but it is a working farm. 
  • SnM1205SnM1205 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you! I will look into the farm.  I am not too crazy about Open Aire Affairs, they have a lot of hidden costs in their contract. 

• edited December 2011
    Women's Club of Bala Cynwyd. We were going to go with them, they're great, but we found a different venue for what we're trying to do. I think it's Mont. Co.....not sure.
  • jeni4220jeni4220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using The Woman's Club, it is in Lower Merion, Mont. Co. There are a few caterers who work with the club frequently, if you did opt for the club I would suggest one of them...it alleviated some headaches in terms of the rules of the club...for instance the kitchen is strictly heat and serve. We chose Christina's Catering after they had an open house at the club.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

The Brandywine Manor house is in Chester County but it they allow you to select your own caterer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards