Wedding Woes
Options

Ok. I'll start tame.

Would you rather have sex every day or cook dinner every day for an entire month? Shark time included.

Re: Ok. I'll start tame.

• Options
  • Options
    Sex.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    sex.
    Although I forget about shark-time because it's been a damn long time since I had it.
  • Options

Cook, but thats normal for me. Though, I'm not sure what shark-time is...

• Options
    Sex. I already cook almost every day. (I take Saturdays off.) 
  • Options
    Sex.  No contest.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cook.  Sex takes a lot of effort yo, more than just physical.
  • Options
    O, that mental stuff is the easiest. 

Of course, I've been feeling like a fourteen-year-old boy lately, what with the lusty thoughts. If I believed in confession, I'd have to be in there every  day. 
  • Options
    You lucky minx.  Sometimes I really have to try, urg.  I'm too young to have an issue. 
  • Options
    No, no, it gets more distracting as you get older. I definitely wasn't like this say, ten years ago. I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm peaking. 
  • Options
    ::sits with O-face::
  • Options
    Would you rather have a sex tape showing you and your spouse emailed to your coworkers or taped to every door in your neighborhood?
  • Options
    Have you started having the sex dreams yet, Bmom?  Those have gotten REALLY vivid and happen a lot now.  I never really had too many as a younger person.

DH has been enjoying the afterglow of those suckers, b/c he basically gets molested in the middle of the night.
  • Options
    Since I work with my family...definitely the neighborhood.
  • Options
    Neighborhood. I'm already disliked by some of the mothers, what's a few more.
  • Options
    Neighborhood.  I don't like my neighbors, they probably wouldn't even recognize us.

I don't want my co-workers knowing that much about my personal life.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Neighborhood.   OMG @ the thought of my co-workers seeing a sex tape of H and me.

For the earlier question, I'd probably say sex everyday.
  • Options

Yeah, you can hide inside your house from the neighbors, but you can't hide from your coworkers.

• Options
    I'd rather have sex every day.

I'd rather the tape go to my neighborhood.  I don't know a single one of my neighbors, so they'd be all "who is this supposed to be, again?"
  • Options
    Neighbors. I work at a Catholic church. 

Not too many dreams, but I don't dream very much anyway. Mostly it's daydreaming, which is occasionally useful, writing and all, but there have been some mighty inappropriate people involved. (Nothing gross. Just, you know, the cute guy you see every week when you pay for gas, or whatever, who you can't look in the eye anymore, you know?) 
  • Options
    I can hide in my house from both, but if I ever want to go to a work function or just drop by the office...yeah.
  • Options
    Would you rather your husband call from the police station because he was arrested for soliciting a prostitute or for buying drugs?
  • Options
  • Options
    Drugs. I should know in advance if he's hiring some extra "help around the house". 
  • Options
    Drugs.  

If it was a prostitute, I wouldn't be picking him up.  And I'm pretty sure he'd never see me or the dogs again, except for the court appearance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards