Good morning!

2»

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning ladies.

MH/ QT-- I hate it when I forget stuff like that-- esp. my phone.  I left my rings at home ONE TIME and I still haven't heard the end of it from JEGs.  I've gotten in the habit of checking my hand before I leave the door.

Peppericka-  hope the little lady is feeling better.

Dibs-- that suuuucks.  I hope he's feeling better for the tryouts.

Amy/Lemma-- yayyaya marriage license!  You guys are getting so close!

I was hoping to have our washer and dryer at the house by the end of this week, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.  Looks like another day of doing laundry at the apt.  Whomp whomp.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning all! I've got a ton of catching up to do since I was out yeserday so I'm not sure how much I'll be around. It was worth it, though, because BPics were so much fun!

Hope everyone has a super fast Thursday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got another phone screening call from a recruiter :)  I scheduled time tomorrow to talk since I'm at work right now.

The people at my job make my head hurt.  Not a real headache, just that they don't have any logic or common sense.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good morning!

today is FI's birthday, he hates celebrating it.  how can anyone hate thier birthday?!   makes me mad!  but im getting him a cake and he WILL eat it.  so there.

MH- GL with the phone interview

lemma- YAY to 1 month!!
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jackie - I understand FI a little. I hate my birthday too. Although, I'd never turn down cake!

MH - GL tomorrow! Hopefully something will come through for you and you'll get the hell outta there!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-241?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:0cafca7c-d6d6-42a0-ade4-9ab10818524cPost:37f4584d-0f4b-4ad4-be2c-8f74afa14953">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE] how can anyone hate thier birthday?!  
    Posted by jackiebean26[/QUOTE]

You obviously haven't seen the episode of Bethenny Ever After (?) when her hubs throws her a party and she freaks out in the bathroom.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i havent!  

i can understand hating the fact your getting older and not wanting attention but to not want presents or cake?!?!  
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning everyone!! I had an AWFUL sleep last night.. very restless. I stopped at DD this morning... I ordered a MEDIUM... the cashier gave me a LARGE... I do not think thats a good sign of how I look! YIKES! Just got to get through work... then heading to try my first Zumba class with two of my friends.. I am a little nervous.. never did it before..

Amy/Lemma- YAY! one month and marriage licenses! So exciting.. :)

madam a/drink- how was bpics? Did everything work out? I bet it did... wait until you see the pics you will be amazed how fabulous you are!! :)

Hill- Sorry to hear about your morning but Starbucks always makes bad mornings better!!

Confession *even though its Thursday* I went to visit my friend who just had the baby last week and he was so tiny and adorable... Kind of started up that "baby fever" again for me.... But I know we have to wait.... It just makes sense :)
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-241?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:0cafca7c-d6d6-42a0-ade4-9ab10818524cPost:9a8a68bc-10e9-4b08-afe8-ea246722ad28">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! : You obviously haven't seen the episode of Bethenny Ever After (?) when her hubs throws her a party and she freaks out in the bathroom.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

LOL
    I was totally going to say this
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards