Wedding Woes

help

What to do?  My husbands best frieds wife hates me...he wants to invite them but I dont want her coming.  How do I make everyone happy.  She has said hateful things about my f.  That is why i dont like her but her husband does not know anything about what she said.  All of these things where said in an email.

Re: help

• GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You 1) recognize that you can't make everyone happy; the world doesn't work that way.

Then you either invite her and ignore her (what I would do) or you don't invite her (which also means not inviting her husband)

• LarissaAnnLarissaAnn member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI's best friend comes in a package with the wife, there's no way around it.  Unless you're having a 10-guest wedding and all sitting at one table together, you only have to see her for about half a second at the wedding anyway.
  • edited December 2011
     all i can say is keep it classy.  keep being nice to her, she is your mans best friends wife. that means she is going nowhere. no where currently any ways. you know in ur heart they have to be at the wedding he ( meaning the best friend) means to much to your man and it would hurt him and possibly hurt your relationship if this blows up. my advice is to just forget about her. you have so much to look forward to, and if she has nothing good to say about ur man, dont worry the bff will notice and address it himself. hope all goes well.Cool
  • e_ueckere_uecker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just because she's there doesn't mean she can ruin your day. That is unless you let her. I agree that you should invite and not give her all your attention.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards