Wedding Woes
Options

confessions and things

i hate it when i am listening to a song and loving it and then the dj is all "and that's the pussycat dolls!"  it makes me die a little inside every time.

for real, why don't i own more green day?  this MUST be remedied tonight over itunes.

i was so glad i was alone in the car this morning.  i was stuck behind a land rover that was going 15mph.  why have a $60K car if you are going to drive it like it's a delorean?  i screamed "I HATE YOU" and several people on the sidewalk looked at me.  yes, crazy drives a honda accord.

spending the weekend with my sister was so eye-opening for me.  she's like, super important at her company, but she would love to be married and have kids.  i would dearly love her career, and i feel i compromised that to move out to dc to marry dh and have kids.  grass is always greener, indeed.

is this ridiculous?  please say no.
http://www.vivaterra.com/sale/sale-furniture-sale/puffball-pouf.html

i can't stop laughing at this new "faces of meth" poster.

Re: confessions and things

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My confession:  I'm wearing bona fide slippers at work today.  They're hard-soled, but they are indeed slippers.  It was too cold for my sandals (damn March in Indiana) and my other slip-ons do not fit my Shrek feet.

I hope the rain is gone because it will be messy when I leave work if it's not.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I want that footstool. I would even pay that money for it (if I were unable to make it myself for cheaper). 

Crazy also drives a Toyota Corolla and is fond of saying, "You know that's a sports car, right?" to her fellow drivers as she passes them. There's really nothing sadder than a Z-4 or a Shelby Cobra or a classic Corvette doing 25 in a 40. 
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HEE @ the poster. That is perfect.

I honked at someone today in the yield portion turning right onto the interstate.  Why?  Because they were waiting for whomever came upon the left oncoming lane and turned in front. WHILE THE LIGHT WAS GREEN.  I should've known better...they were driving a Marquis.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The guy on the right looks like Steve Buscemi.

I yell at people a lot when I'm driving.  I like to come up with inventive names for them.  They usually involve swear words.

That stool looks like it's made of gumballs.  I love it.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

it is steve buscemi.

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    edited December 2011
    *points and laughs at MrsConn*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Doh!  *forehead smack*

• Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I agree that the grass is always greener.  I have the same situation with my sisters.  We would love to swap with each other for a week.

I kind of like the stool but I would like it better if it were DIY.  It seems wrong to pay for something that ugly.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    MrsConn, Bacon learned to swear in the car. I doubt I'll be in charge of driving lessons. 
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    edited December 2011
    That stool looks like a gigantic cat or dog toy.  It wouldn't last long in my house (nor would I want it to...NMS)
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    notamrsnotamrs member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Douchebags driving take up at least the top 10 slots on my pet peeve list.

I like that footstool.

My confession is that I want this:

http://www.amazon.com/TofuXpress-Gourmet-Food-Press/dp/B002QO5LY8/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2GOYKXPWVXIZR&colid=1NDBYTN2GIUTG

even though it is completely unnecessary and overpriced.
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also love that stool. It would go with my dream anthropologie-esque living room.

Crazy also drives an Expedition. I use my horn incessantly, and as I'm blaring it at whatever idiot is tooting along in front of me, I often scream "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" and "MOVE YOU OLD BTCH/F-ER!".

Last year, the horn broke in my Jetta. When I texted my dad to ask what causes the horn to stop working, he told me that he was pretty sure the Snowbirds were rejoicing. I got it fixed like 2 days later, and it was louder than ever.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    People don't use their horns here. At all. H is fond of sitting at green lights and timing how long it takes for people to honk at him. They never do. After 10-20 seconds a few people might pull around him, but that's it.

I do think that footstool is ridiculous, but in a really really good way. Too bad H would never allow something like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards