Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Any lurkers?!

Anyone get engaged yesterday? Anyone lurking that cares to introduce themselves. I seen a few new names on the board!

Re: Any lurkers?!

• Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's not really a question there are for sure a ton of them.

Please introduce yourselves ladies!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha... I'm a lurker! (I did post a couple times though). However, no FI yet... Just a wonderful boyfriend :) whom I've been with for almost two years. I actually don't live in the city anymore, right outside of it. I'm 24 and have recently started looking for a house with my BF :) we go to see a house monday that looks promising. But any how, hello all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i guess I will finally make my introduction.  i am on the South Jersey and New Jersey board but they tend to get slow so I have been watching this board too becuase you girls are great!  MY FI and I got engaged 12-11-10.  He took me to Annapolis, MD for the weekend and proposed under the Christmas tree.  it was a total shock even though we have been together for 6 years.  We did things backwards and actually bought our house together over a year ago.  So it's time to make us official!  I am very excited!  WE are getting married Sept. 15, 2012 in LBI!!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I should add that we have two amazing pitbulls that are our kids (for now)!! :)
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome! The girls on here are great. Im from south Jersey too, but getting married in Philly. This board is WAY more active then the SJ board! Happy Planning!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, ladies!!

Dolfin--I did it backwards, too.  We've been homeowners for almost 3 years now.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome girls.  Us too Dolphin.  We bought our house in May of 2007 and married in November of 2010.  I'm glad we did it that way.  It was right for us and now the horrors of house hunting are out of the way....till next time ;)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    sunnirainsunnirain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi,

I'm actually in the Lehigh Valley, but it directed me here. I've also been frequenting the NEPA board. Probably will be poking around here a bit, cause the NEPA board is a little light on ideas/posts.

Got engaged January 18th. Planning our wedding for September 2012, and we're looking for a non-hotel or country club setting. Going for something different. Also on a pretty tight budget for the area.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome ladies.... I am jealous of you ladies, wish we would of found OUR HOUSE before our wedding.. but we didnt :( So it was house hunting and wedding planning at the same time. But it's okay! It all worked out. Congrats on the engagement
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome ladies!! Laughing
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome ladies!!
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GinaF426GinaF426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me introduce myself as well :) I'm Gina and I'm living in NE Philly right now. My FI and I got engaged on June 5, 2010 and we're getting married on May 28, 2011..can't believe how quickly it's coming!! Our reception is at the Radisson Valley Forge and we'll be enjoying a beautiful honeymoon in Jamaica.

I enjoy reading all the posts on here. You girls seem great!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome ladies!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:0dc3517b-61fb-41ad-a4a5-f8bf7e40f6bcPost:af867bab-2b10-4c8c-a449-6345a658e5e3">Re: Any lurkers?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let me introduce myself as well :) I'm Gina and I'm living in NE Philly right now. My FI and I got engaged on June 5, 2010 and we're getting married on May 28, 2011..can't believe how quickly it's coming!! Our reception is at the Radisson Valley Forge and we'll be enjoying a beautiful honeymoon in Jamaica. I enjoy reading all the posts on here. You girls seem great!!
    Posted by GinaF426[/QUOTE]

Jamaica beaches are so nice! Will you be staying at a couples resort? Make sure you climb the Dunns waterfall, that was an experiance. Enjoy and happy planning :)
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gina, Where are you staying in Jamaica?  We split between Sandals Negril and Whitehouse for our HM.   I can give some recs if you'll be in either of those areas :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    GinaF426GinaF426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We'll be staying at Sandals Whitehouse. It looks amazing. I have been admiring the pictures online recently and am so excited to go!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards