Wedding Woes

My personalized Know Wedding Website won't work

Hi, I'm new to the boards.  I tried putting together a wedding website through TheKnot, but whenever I go to the URL created it says that the creator of the website didn't make any of the site publically available.  I made sure that I didn't uncheck the box that made the webpages unvisible and none of the pages are protected.  Also, I can't find out where on The Knot's website to ask them for help.

Does anyone know the solution or do Knot employees read these posts to see if they can help?

Thanks

Re: My personalized Know Wedding Website won't work

• I'm not sure how to fix your problem, but i hope you don't mind me posting this here.... i can't figure out how people can RSVP. I have put everyone in the guest list manager. I tried to test it with my mom's name, but it says that the name is not recognized, therefore it won't update her automatically that she will be attending. I tried to figure out how to change it manually, but i can't find a way to do it and there is nothing in the "help" area that explains this......

anyone else having this problem???

thanks
  • I would really REALLY reccomend you not use the guestlist manager and such tools.
    Find a nice spreadsheet like Excel.

The Knut tools are FAMOUS for basically shutting themselves down for days at a time and eating/destroying ALL your information.

If you use them, back all the data up.
  • I'm having the same issue!! I emailed The Knot & haven't heard back from them but they may be out since it's a holiday today. If you happen to get it figured out would you mind posting it so I can fix mine too? Since the website doesn't work it's holding up the printing of my STD cards :(
  • @norcalbride2B If you find out too, please let me know.  Also, how did you email the knot?  I haven't been able to find an email to request help.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards