Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Kenneth Stillman Video

Hi!  Has anyone used Kenneth Stillman video for their videographer?  Can you e-mail me at MartinLauren2011 at yahoo dot com with any reviews?

TIA!
Anniversary

Re: Kenneth Stillman Video

• Options
    angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was one just last week on the South Jersey Boards from a New Years wedding. The vide turned out awesome.

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Did you ever notice that angel33284 only posts when it has to do with videography?  And she always trashes other people's choices of videographer?  She's probably not a real Knottie; she's just one of Kenneth Stillman's troublemaking trolls!

BrideLauren9:  Kenneth Stillman may do great work, but a lot of South Jersey Knotties are not happy with his customer service, here's the link:

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_kenneth-stillman
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help again! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using KS and I have had nothing but good service.  His work is amazing... especially for the price!  His day-of editing is great - can' wait to see what he does for our wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lauren:  you're welcome, just trying to help.

Taccoten:  I thought you said he wasn't available for your wedding day, what happened?
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard that most of the complaints are for AFTER he does your wedding... however I don't know him. I know my photographer used him for her wedding... and I know people do love his work... however I have heard both sides from ton's of knotties.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Buttons:  you are right; most of the complaints seem to be about DELIVERY of the video AFTER the wedding.
  • Options
    MelodyonhighMelodyonhigh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW music - I am thinking of using him and you just bashed his brides

She's probably not a real Knottie; she's just one of Kenneth Stillman's troublemaking trolls!

I have heard from other brides who post here that philly knotties can get mean ...
    that is why I lurk  and dont post much

I was considering using him because of his prices and work! 
    My favorite quote of all times is "how can you have memories with the one hour photo mat?"
    I heard that years ago and it always makes me giggle 
    I used to love finding an old roll of film or a pack of pictures that I haven't looked at for a while - 
    I think I might feel the same way about a video 
    OR even a photogrpaher  
    I met with a couple photographer and I told them all time is not important (as long as they don't go out of business after

Music - who is doing your video?  
    Please recomend and don't bash 

ALSO - florest help would be greatly apreciated  
    these florest are driving me nuts!   

Thanks  

• Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melody -- Music wasn't calling all of his brides trolls, she was saying that she thought angel might work for him. Typically "troll" refers to a vendor (or someone who works for a vendor) trolling the site and trying to drum up business/make their business look better.

If you're looking for feedback about florists, it would probably be helpful to start a new thread (you won't get as much feedback here, as people are reading a post about videographers). Sorry I can't be of much help yet -- I'm just starting to look for florists, so I don't have one to recommend.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, LadyJ, for clarifying my post to Melody, who was quick to judge me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know a few friends that waited OVER A YEAR....1 year and 4 months.... for their video. The final product is nice but I wouldnt want to wait
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Happy:  neither would I, and from the looks of the MANY comments I read about him on the South Jersey Board, I'm glad I didn't consider him.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved his work online but after reading the complaints, not to sure i will be using him. He got an F on the Better Business Bureau. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards