Wedding Woes
Options

No way

Michelle Duggar is pregnant again!  Unless I completely missed the reason they were on the Today Show.

Re: No way

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, she's KTFU again.  Oh their other baby that was born so early is doing just fine, thankyouverymuch.

• Options
    thatgrrrrlthatgrrrrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They really need to close down that freakin' shop. I'm convinced the one was born so early because Michelle's ute is all stretched and permanently hanging open.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    This makes me sad. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hm.  *shrug*
  • Options
    Leg de NicoLeg de Nico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Suddenly I feel surprisingly tight.
    aka: nicoleg1982
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Didn't she almost die during her last pregnancy/delivery? 

I hope nothing happens with this one.  IDK if I'd get back in the saddle again if a pregnancy almost killed me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, but God is providing these children...she has to accept them.
  • Options
    Leg de NicoLeg de Nico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If my husband was okay with continuously impregnanting me at the serious threat of my life or the baby's, I'd be fcking pissed.  He doesn't give a crap about her or that kid.
    aka: nicoleg1982
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Wow! 20 kids.

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wheee, one more kid for the older girls to raise while their parents build a dominionist army. Yell
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meh, about 6% of babies born are micro-preemies, so 1/20 is kindof expected. We don't know that her problems last pregnancy had anything to do with the number of children she already had. Plenty of first time moms have their babies way early, too. Should they stop as well? What about people whose children have Downs Syndrome, or Autism? They have just as much right to continue procreating as anyone else, and there are plenty of kids born into much worse families than theirs. I say more power to them, and I hope she has a happy and healthy pregnancy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I should just follow her around....waiting for a baby to fall out. Surely she won't miss one, right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, someone was just telling me about their mom needing surgery because her uterus was hanging out of her and she would push it back inside her junk drawer. She had 8 kids, so I'm sure Michelle might be having this in her future too.

This was my face when she was telling the story   O.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, sometimes women have to get that mesh put into their bodies to hold up their organs.  Eeek.
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    edited December 2011
    I hope her uterus falls out when she gives birth.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_way-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:e2da647e-a961-4fe6-914b-6b3a2157bc4aPost:7bd32b35-ac96-41c4-ad98-c272f5d8cebd">Re: No way</a>:
    [QUOTE]wheee, one more kid for the older girls to raise while their parents build a dominionist army. 
    Posted by GBCK[/QUOTE]
    THIS
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    My g-ma had 10 kids and they had to do the mesh stuff to hold everything in - including her bladder.   :(
    And she did not have 10 kids by choice, or because "God willed them."   She had them because her alcoholic husband kept raping her.    She'd do everything she could to have a miscarriage, and she did have a couple.

Sorry - total downer.   I'm not sure what made me want to spout off about this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards