Wedding Woes
Options

Counting down

To the "Auntie is a bad influence we need to pray for her" discussion.
I had blonde highlights in my hair over the summer. When I went to stay with my brother after his accident my litttlest niece was obsessed with my hair. it was all she could talk about, how did I get the streaks in my hair, did it hurt, did the sun do it, was it something that happens when you turn 25 (lol!)...and so on. I finally told her that I put them in, the sun didn't do it, it was like dying my hair.

This morning my older niece posted a Facebook status about how she was doing her hair and little niece came in and said "you know what, you'd look great with streaks in your hair."

I'm waiting for my brother to call me and tell me I need to get right.

Re: Counting down

• Options
    CW, you're just too progressive for Jesus.  Make sure to show her the Ke$ha concert pics.
    imageimage
  • Options
    First highlights, then black nail polish, next stop is hell.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_counting-down?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:e3aa7827-0e9d-4c0b-ba0a-4d7a7fb4895ePost:7f2a5c32-78cd-4968-ba84-a1b1e919b446">Re: Counting down</a>:
    [QUOTE]First highlights, then black nail polish, next stop is hell.
    Posted by zsazsa-stl[/QUOTE]

Ooohhhh....I am in trouble.
  • Options
    I did the black nailpolish thing awhile. The same niece told me it looked like my toes were dead.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards