Wedding Woes
Options

Who would do this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/08/evil-clown-birthday-surprise-dominic-deville_n_1499369.html?1336485415&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009
This guy dresses up like an evil clown and stalks your child for a week prior to his or her birthday.  He will leave notes stating, "I'm watching you."  At the end of the week he throws a pie in the kid's face.  Don't click on the link if you are scared of clowns.

Re: Who would do this?

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    that's awesomely fail-riffic parenting.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    i would not do this to a child.  i WOULD do this to dh or a friend.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2012
    This is the stuff my nightmares are made of.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_who-would-do-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:e44eb24a-5600-4642-a6b4-d9ef50301faePost:24947443-2e11-42a5-ae8d-962b541a9c74">Re: Who would do this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i would not do this to a child.  <strong>i WOULD do this to dh</strong> or a friend.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

i think you just figured out your next anniversary gift!
  • Options
    Child haters like me, maybe.  And PMeg would do this to old people.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_who-would-do-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:e44eb24a-5600-4642-a6b4-d9ef50301faePost:867c63c6-97fe-4fbe-8984-5d72f6d6edb7">Re: Who would do this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who would do this? : i think you just figured out your next anniversary gift!
    Posted by *Barbie*[/QUOTE]

scary clown could become the new mystery thong.  you never know where he's going to show up.
  • Options
    HA mrs.conn, I was going to say that the clown could wear the mystery thong.
  • Options
    People need to find better ways to spend their money. I can't imagine this is cheap.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Scary clown has to stick to kids because otherwise he would be murdered.  I doubt that his life insurance company is happy as it is. 

But Hmo, a mystery thong baked into that pie at the end of the week would make such a lovely gift for Mr. Mo.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards