Wedding Woes

Stressed out!

I thought this was supposed to be fun and exciting.  I feel like I am loosing my mind.  This is one of the most daunting tasks I have ever had in my entire life and it is my second wedding.  I just need someone to talk to.

Re: Stressed out!

• WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    it really shouldn't be so stressful that you lose your mind. if it is, then take a break and do some other things that are completely fun and non wedding related.
  • I know how you feel Jones. I've never been this stressed out before. I got engaged in June and am getting married Oct 2013. My FI cringes if I mention the wedding which makes me wonder why he wants to do have this big affair. I lost my job last September and haven't been able to find something. Not the best time to be out of work. But I think Wzz is right. Maybe you need a break. Do something fun for yourself that doesn't have anything to do with the wedding. Give yourself a chance to breathe and focus on yourself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Please let me know what's stressing you out.

I would think the only stressor is if you're broke and trying to throw a wedding you can't afford. I could be wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards