Wedding Woes
Options

Things

1) I remembered something that H has forbidden me to do/consume. We bought a couple of four locos to see what all the fuss what about (other relevant info: I have a heart murmur and often suffer from palpitations). H drank some of his four loco and said, "you are not drinking yours." Apparently after only drinking a bit of his, and he started having palpitations. He did not want me to die.

2) I am not a Mrs. or a Ms. I am either FirstName or Dr. LastName. Mrs. LastName is MIL. SIL used to have niece and nephew call me Miss FirstName and I didn't much care for it, but they are her kids and what am I supposed to say. It is their southern manners.

I try to not get butthurt when people call me Mrs. LastName (they did this at the baby doc, until H told them I am Dr. LastName), but I hate hate hate it when MIL introduces me as H's wife, MinM. I was MinM way before your son; I would prefer MinM, H's wife.

3) Today is a snow day. So far, I've taken three naps. It has been glorious.

4) Woodward's gas could remove the paint from the walls. His poots are no laughing manner.

Re: Things

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dh had one hand on the phone to dial 911 when i drank an amp i got at a promotional event. 

are woodie's poots making you have weird dreams?
  • Options
    MrsMyrtleMrsMyrtle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Good to know. I wouldn't have drank any regardless, but I'll be sure to stay 10 feet (or more) away from the stuff.

2. I don't really care what people call me. I find that most people don't put enough thought into it to be intentionally disrespectful.

3. Huzzah!

4. Can you change up his diet? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    zilla - please note, I've been napping with my pants on, so not your style.

hmo - no. I woke up in a puddle of drool, so I was getting the good sleep.

myrtle - the have changed the forumulation of four loco. Apparently someone though it was bad to have four energy drinks and six beers in one container. Now, it is just 12% male liquour, no energy drink.

There was a heated WT discussion about this at the liquour store the other day. Very WT, very rode hard and put up wet, older lady was screaming she wanted 'the original.' What I supposed was her adult daughter was screaming at some guy, I assume this to be WT's BF, that he better get the original or WT would be mad. The only had 'the original' in one flavor anymore, lemonade. I know this because daughter told me. Counter guy said the four loco still has the 12%, and WT screamed 'IT BETTER OR I WON'T BUY IT ANYMORE!"

I felt so badly for the daughter. I imagine her whole life has been taking care of her alcoholic mother.

Oh, and aside from napping today, I've watched TV, trimmed my split ends and ate the soup H made. I'm about to kill my girl scout cookies. I'm a terribly productive member of society. I'll have to get dressed to do a home visit tonight.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_things-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:e58fb6ad-cb42-4ea7-aa92-8390172118cePost:02c90553-db65-4253-a77d-f250a3e31198">Re: Things</a>:
    [QUOTE] Now, it is just 12% <strong>male</strong> liquour, no energy drink. There was a heated WT discussion about this at the liquour store the other day.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

That's what SHE said.  ;)

H used to drink Amps all the time, and then wonder why his blood sugar would crash and he would feel like crap. ADDURRRR.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards