Wedding Woes
Options

*waves at board*

Hellooooooooooo, WW!

I'm on vacation today.  DH isn't up yet, so I'm checking e-mail, surfing the web and generally just relaxing and not going to stupid job.  We have a fun filled day of movies planned, Clash of the Titans and Iron Man 2 at the big theatre and then Secret of the Kells at our beloved indie theatre.  Hiking, new shoe buying, some home projects and gardening to follow into our five days off here.

I miss you guys.  My job is B.O.R.I.N.G., and this site isn't locked down, but my computer screen is open to viewing so *shrug* no Knot.  How's stuff?

Re: *waves at board*

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow.  Nice to see you stop by.

Lots of pregnant ladies around here, don't drink the water. 

You have a very full day, but it sounds like it's full of fun things, so enjoy! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey chica.
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Hehe.  I'm going through my Google Reader right now, Wz.  Don't get me started on the oil spill.  I'm mad and frustrated at so many different levels of the failure of government to regulate businesses appropriately, business to regulate it's damn self appropriately, the complete lack of preparedness for diaster on ANYONE'S part (I don't happen to think the federal government should have to step in) and feel so damn helpless about it.  My family in NOLA have always been involved in the outdoors there and the pictures he's sending back are absolutely heartbreaking.  I also feel totally helpless, I mean I've sent some money, a small donation that we can afford, but what the hell else can I do.

And I'd like Rush Limbaugh to DIAF. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto on RL, v. DITTO.  The man needs his tongue cut out.

• Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Well, hello.  Long time no see.

i2i on the oil spill and RL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi V!!!! Miss you around these parts!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The whole thing is just a farking mess.  It's amazing what a little money (*ahem*) will do to silence violations before this.  I can't imagine that isn't what happened.
  • Options
    SchmoopitaSchmoopita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_waves-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:ea70c6cf-6a2c-47e3-a6ed-39e8b4f0857fPost:c9f012fe-4399-4680-9df0-cd8e409a12df">Re: *waves at board*</a>:
    [QUOTE]And I'd like Rush Limbaugh to DIAF. 
    Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]

Ah, what a better world it would be.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I look at the photos and the video of what's happening and all I want to do is go to LA and help clean animals and beaches. This is really scary. Like the news said, a tanker has a limited amount of oil in it. This is coming directly from the source. Who knows how much is there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Miss you around these parts.

I agree about the oil spill. It's so sad, and the Gulf Coast was just starting to get back on their feet 5 years later.:(

It's horrible.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey V!  Glad life is good, just wish you were here more often.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards