Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

as seen on tv

is anyone else obsessed with this stuff?  i want all of it, impractical as it may be.  i just added the slap chop to my registry for no good reason!::hangs head in shame::

Re: as seen on tv

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a gadget junky too.
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't feel too bad. I was obsessed with the shamwow, but was too cheap to spend the 20 bucks to see if it was worth it. Aparently, my mom wasn't too cheap and bought them and gave me some. It's like super towel!! I love it!
  • Options
    NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't post on here much but I love that stuff too.  I actually bought the ShamWow and it's great!   
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    seriously, i'm a woman obsessed!  i want: 1) the slap chop 2) the gratey (comes with the slap chop) 3) the bra strap thing 4) the bump it 5) the closet space saver 6) anything that was ever on amazing discoveries back in the 90s.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've almost purchased the bra strap thing like 10 times, but never do, for fear it will be uncomfortable. I obsess over these things but the as seen on TV red box makes me weary, however, I'm never disapointed!!That closet space saver works. I have had something similar and it was awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::butting in::FYI 0602...Claire's sells the "bump it" for like $12.99.::butting out::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a as seen on tv junkie too. Don't waste your money on the bra strap thing. I didn't like it. It pulled the straps so tight I could barley breath (But I may have had them up too high).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister in law has a Shark steam mop and thinks it's pretty fantastic.  *L* I have to admit that sometimes I just like watching the infomercials....Magic Bullet, anyone? 
  • Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about the BeDazzler?
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this dude is the love of my life...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. If you buy the Bump It, I will divorce you. 2. If you buy the bra strap thing, it will cancel out the Bump It and I will un-divorce you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I must confess I am a total "as seen on tv" addict.  I watch infomercials, and have to restrain myself from buying! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just got the bump it this weekend and LOVE it!  Now it looks ridiculous with your hair down when using it however if you use it with your hair up it looks incredible.  I can't count how many people at work told me how great my hair looks. My MOH got me the bra strap thing and its also GREAT.  Very hard to put on yourself but it really does make you appear cup size bigger.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My MOH got me the bra strap thing and its also GREAT. Very hard to put on yourself but it really does make you appear cup size bigger.SOLD!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PFeif, anything to help out the girls!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the Magic Bullet and it liquified my onions instead of dicing them. Also left huge chunks of ice in my smoothie...
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought the bra things at Wal-Mart in their As Seen on TV section. They work to an extent, I bought it more for hiding the bra straps instead of the extra cup size. I have enough as it is. :) It works, but you have to remember to loosen your straps before you put them on. Otherwise it is a bit uncomfortable.I've been slightly intrigued with the bump-it, but also with the butterfly hair clips thing.  And I am fairly loyal to OxyClean too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards