Wedding Woes
Options

blah, blech, blerg

I feel awful today. I have crazy abdominal pain and it hurts a little when i breathe in. This is how I felt in the beginning of the post partum pneumonia I had. Let's hope it's not that again. Also, I have a daily sinus headache now. wtf?

We have to take Ethan to the doc again at 12. Doc thinks he has RSV (as of last saturday) and he has had a fever (99-100.5) and horrible cough for a week now. In the last couple of days he started not eating very well and is just really irritable and congested. :(

Oh well, at least Autumn's 4 day 104 fever is over. That was rough.
imageimage

Re: blah, blech, blerg

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boo to all of that...Except for Autumn feeling better. 

I hope Ethan doesn't have RSV and you don't have pneumonia. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been thinking of Autumn - how is she doing? (Of course, feel free to tell me to STFU if I need to mind my own buisness).
  • Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, man.  That sounds like an awful week.

::healthy vibes for the candi house::
  • Options
    +candi++candi+ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I meant to post an update about her. (c&p ing my message to busy because I have to leave soon)

We started a sticker reward program. Good things= stickers and 5 stickers = fun activity. This can be tv or computer time, a movie out or whatever. stickers are bankable. 

For bad behavior she gets x's. We give a few warnings and then there is an x. X's go away at the end of the day. 

5 x maximum per day. If she reaches that point she loses any opportunity of fun things. If she goes the Whole day with no x's she gets 5 bonus stickers.

It's working really well. It shows her accountability for her actions because of course she wtill has bad moments. Hopefully it continues to work.

I think there is an issue with the medicine but the doctor really doesn't want to rock the boat with that right now.
    imageimage
  • Options
    +candi++candi+ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_blah-blech-blerg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:ebb5dcb3-8049-48eb-8b69-b0222d63e4aePost:6e427f53-fae0-48d9-ae55-c22f110027b0">Re: blah, blech, blerg</a>:
    [QUOTE]Boo to all of that...Except for Autumn feeling better.  I hope Ethan doesn't have RSV and you don't have pneumonia. 
    Posted by mrs.conn23[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Unfortunately they were pretty sure he had it when we were there last weekend. Poor baby is SO miserable.

</div>
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for happy Autumn, Boo for icky baby.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome about Autumn, on both accounts.  But I'm hoping good things for you and your babe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards