Wedding Woes

A late-breaking gem from "Oh those bridesmaids" below.

2»

Re: A late-breaking gem from "Oh those bridesmaids" below.

• **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH oh oh.  Almost there.  Come on.  Do you feel sorry for our husbands yet?
  • E SquaredE Squared member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm all, la-di-da, waltzing into the board...

Then, BAM. 30+ posts! I hate it when I miss this schit.

• **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love you E.  For fecks sake, you're gonna kill me.
  • TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_late-breaking-gem-oh-those-bridesmaids-below?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:ecbe8717-0e9f-465f-856d-228e847b8b53Post:8868d8c2-257e-4227-a259-7e8df35b3b4e">Re: A late-breaking gem from "Oh those bridesmaids" below.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A late-breaking gem from "Oh those bridesmaids" below. : I can post whatever I want and if you think it's stupid that's your opinion and you can keep it to yourself.. fvcking cuhnt.... yes I missspelled that so its allowed
    Posted by PeonyPrincesskdd[/QUOTE]

Hmm, by your very own logic you're a vile, miserable hag for using that language, AND even if you think shes a "fvcking cuhnt" you should have kept your opinion to yourself. Good one.
  • awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First, E made me pee my pants.

Then Mrs. Joisey calls someone a "cuhnt" after saying no matter what people shouldn't call other people "morons". It's not nice.

I needed some laughter just now. A+
  • HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_late-breaking-gem-oh-those-bridesmaids-below?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:ecbe8717-0e9f-465f-856d-228e847b8b53Post:8868d8c2-257e-4227-a259-7e8df35b3b4e">Re: A late-breaking gem from "Oh those bridesmaids" below.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A late-breaking gem from "Oh those bridesmaids" below. : I can post whatever I want and if you think it's stupid that's your opinion and you can keep it to yourself.. fvcking cuhnt.... yes I missspelled that so its allowed

::clutches pearls::
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_late-breaking-gem-oh-those-bridesmaids-below?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:ecbe8717-0e9f-465f-856d-228e847b8b53Post:8868d8c2-257e-4227-a259-7e8df35b3b4e">Re: A late-breaking gem from "Oh those bridesmaids" below.</a>:

Holy crap Peony, chill out. It's a friggin Internet message board, not the witch hunt you're making it out to be. Why should anyone keep their opinion to themself on a public forum? Even if you don't like what they have to say, they still have the right to say it.

Oh, and you're a total fvcking hypocrite now.
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I'll take fcking cnt. After all, a fcking cnt is a happy cnt,  and don't we all want our cnts to be happy? I know I want mine to be. 

• edited December 2011
    Did anyone else notice that she misspelled "missspelled".  I also think it's ironic that immediately after telling everyone to keep their negative opinions to themselves the threw out that "fvucking cuhnt" gem.

Thanks....this is the hardest I've laughed all day...:)

However, her behavior DOES make me ashamed that I ever lived in NJ.  Not everyone who lives there is like that, just for the record...I know plenty of nice, intelligent people in NJ.

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards